poblol Publish time 2013-3-22 20:27:48

Yurei Caverns - Kidnappers Bug

Edited by poblol at 2013-3-22 20:44

Hey i played overun difficulty and there were not enough wolves. 19/22. i couldnt go to the boss. best case.
i walked every single corner to trigger a spawn or smth but nothing happened.. best! walked 10 mins through the empty level, no monsters left.

mido_raizen11 Publish time 2013-3-23 02:58:44

Edited by mido_raizen11 at 2013-3-22 16:36

I opened the client today and it started downloading stuff
Prior to this, the size was 621 Mb. Now it's 604 Mb and Area 6-1 "Kidnappers" is lacking 7 wolves. They were  in the first dead-end road (where the 1st Imperial Chest appears).
This small update also eliminated the Karma Shards and Karma Crystals words from the top left corner, and the "Green Orb" when you finish a mission now glows.
Also, Area 6-3 "The Risen One" got expanded.
Algernon The Risen is bugged, he can go out of the map, floats and then he falls down on your head lol. Maybe that's on purpose, like a super jump haha.
It would be nice if some mod or admin could make a thread listing what changed.

Origami Publish time 2013-3-23 05:13:11

The current patch was going to include to expanded area 6-3 and chest fix. That's the info that supertesters get. Chest were marked as not fixed but they decided to release it anyway. It seems that some new bugs were overlooked by me and other testers.

The wolves bug happens only on overrun, right? So at least it's not a blocker. Make sure that you send a report about it on zendesk: https://spicyhorsegames.zendesk.com/home Give as much detail as you can.

mido_raizen11 Publish time 2013-3-23 05:23:58

Edited by mido_raizen11 at 2013-3-22 18:25

Nope the wolves bug happens in every threat level. Also the names of Green and Blue Items are the Exact same color when on the ground.

Origami Publish time 2013-3-23 05:52:56

Edited by Origami at 2013-3-22 23:09

mido_raizen11 replied at 2013-3-22 22:23 static/image/common/back.gif
Nope the wolves bug happens in every threat level. Also the names of Green and Blue Items are the Ex ...
Oh, too bad. :? Then it should be marked as high, because it's a blocker.

Item color is not the same, they are just very similar to each other as well as they're hardly distinguishable from white ones. It's like that since Yurei Caverns release, we took a note of that but it looks like the devs decied it's not so important. Other supertesters also noted that it would be even more difficult to colorblind persons as the color saturation is almost the same for all the three enchanced types of weapon.

I can't do anything about it, if you want to change that - send a suggestion report. All of you. They give priority based on number of requests, so...

mido_raizen11 Publish time 2013-3-23 06:04:46

Ok, will do. Thanks for taking the time to reply, the forum has been kinda quiet the last couple of days.

alex_80sa Publish time 2013-3-26 09:16:20

mido_raizen11 replied at 2013-3-23 02:58 static/image/common/back.gif
I opened the client today and it started downloading stuff
Prior to this, the size was 621 Mb. Now i ...
We did a minor patch to fix some bugs but it seems a few changes and bugs got included as well. I'll try to get the change list up soon, though I think you've noticed everything already :)

The reason for the smaller download size is due to some optimisation work :D

mido_raizen11 Publish time 2013-3-26 09:20:32

Ok, thanks Alex.
I know it's early and you still have to fix some bugs from the latest update but do you have an estimate time when the next big update's gonna be?
Pages: [1]
View full version: Yurei Caverns - Kidnappers Bug