Ryustaris Publish time 2013-4-11 07:47:15

Game Umbalance

Hi, im making this thread to stress mi consern about the class balance... i dont know how it would be in pvp (i think i could guess it) but as for farming and mob hunting, after some lvls (now i reached lv20) i'd say for sure CLOSE COMBAT IS DEAD!!

The monsters from higher maps are trully lame in wich def and hp concerns, but they hit a shitload of damage!
And the funny stuff.. with a full def tank / set all +3+2 def  / Buffs for p.def and i still get hit 300 400 per hit per mob!
and theres a lot of cooperative monsters.. so, tank? i dont tank a lot jaja i must run to heal and regen my mp to heal again!

And heres more.. a tank Lv20 dies easy in higher lvls, but my Prowess Lv 14 runs all the map, kill everything and without healing! Just spamming Swath of Destruction. Saw cunnings just running and fire trapping and caltropping.. thats it, just skill and run!

Now, tell me about balance?
i think monsters should hit waaaaaay more less, and perhaps 50% - dmg 50% + def..
because turning the def of a tank to really tank could affect the pvp  (but thinking about it, if a monster hits me 400, a prowess? )

Just an advice, see ya

RocK_M Publish time 2013-4-11 15:58:42

Just checking are we talking normal difficulty here? or Overrun? xD

Ryustaris Publish time 2013-4-12 03:16:36

All difficulties.. the harder, the more umbalancing.
Because a close range will get more dmg, when a skill and run will get almost same dmg.. none! just uses more MP to kill, thats it.

terl Publish time 2013-4-12 15:24:46

ผมเซงยุเลย ผมเล่นเกมส์นี้ไม่ได้ มันบอกว่าขาดจากการเชื่อมต่อช่วยผมทีนะคับของร้องเกมนี้มันมาก

terl Publish time 2013-4-12 15:25:23

ช่วยบอกทีคับ ว่า ขาดจากการเชื่อมต่อเป็นไปได้ยังไง

Ryustaris Publish time 2013-4-12 15:54:47

Sory i dont understand Tai.

B10H4Z4RD Publish time 2013-4-13 04:00:19

yea, tank need dps too... none atm lol
Pages: [1]
View full version: Game Umbalance