Biggs Publish time 2013-5-5 00:10:16

Best level for loot?

Obviously loot drops from mobs are based on the RNG, but I'm wondering which level has
a) the most chests (small chests, chests, and imperial chests) overall and
b) the most big chests (regular-sized and imperial).

I know some chests are randomized as to whether they'll be there or not, but which levels have the most chests that will always be present?

Origami Publish time 2013-5-5 00:19:48

I'm afraid that all chests are randomized. Only type of chest that can appear as "always present" is small chest one. But in fact they only have very high spawn rate that is not 100% though.

And because loot is level caped to match area of drop, the best levels for loot are the three final ones. Always. ;)

Biggs Publish time 2013-5-5 00:23:25

Ahhhhh...didn't realize there were level caps on the loot based on level of the area...I thought it was based on MY level. Moral of the story is to get as far as you can in the game, I guess.

RocK_M Publish time 2013-5-9 19:16:19

Of course my problem is my gears are all to crappy right now so I'm getting eaten alive on the last 3 stages when they're overrun xD

Ryvian Publish time 2013-5-9 22:54:09

RocK_M replied at 2013-5-9 06:16 static/image/common/back.gif
Of course my problem is my gears are all to crappy right now so I'm getting eaten alive on the last  ...

In that case, your best best is usually to farm karma in overrun areas you can manage (try to build up a good 20k to 30k karma) and visit the shop frequently and see whether their are any items you can use. Once you're fairly rich, log in and out until the shop has some decent greens/blues with 2 or more stats that are useful to you.

iToaeAonBlvl Publish time 2013-7-19 12:57:54

Ryvian replied at 2013-5-9 22:54 static/image/common/back.gif
In that case, your best best is usually to farm karma in overrun areas you can manage (try to buil ...

Incredible suggestion but recently when i hit lvl 20+ I no longer see any "decent" blues. ):
Lately all I see is Flame/Storm/Frost resistance and Sapphire plus another useless Mod on blues. xD
My best bet is narrowed down to Overruns' Bosses I guess. ~
And that not even them drop high quality stuffs is the sad part. ~
(I am generally on the Wood area and Castle area - watever they're called xD)

Nitromand Publish time 2013-7-20 01:06:28

iToaeAonBlvl replied at 2013-7-19 05:57 static/image/common/back.gif
Incredible suggestion but recently when i hit lvl 20+ I no longer see any "decent" blues. ):
Latel ...

It's hard to find a blue that match your exact criterias for equipment. It all comes down to luck, and the more narrow your criterias are, the more luck you will need, obviously.

Try check at the shop every time you are in the city. This is where i found far the most of my equipment at the end game. Still, this is also luck based and quite costy, but hey, if you see something and pay the price, you wont have to look for it anymore in the wild. ;)

Save up some Karma so you always have to make atleast one purchase in the shop. Sooner or later you will come across something that fits you.

The shop refresh every 15mins, just FYI.

iToaeAonBlvl Publish time 2013-7-20 13:32:06

Nitromand replied at 2013-7-20 01:06 static/image/common/back.gif
It's hard to find a blue that match your exact criterias for equipment. It all comes down to luck, ...

And so the final answer for this thread isssss:
The shop! xD
Thanks though, I didn't know it refreshes every 15mins. o-O
So many mysteries. O-o

devillangell Publish time 2013-7-30 18:33:05

Ok im defense player with mostly defense and i have nice gear on... so im wondering why am i getting killed easily in lvl 11 maps XD ? how can other types of classes take those hits sometimes i get like 1 hit 1/3 hp gone and they are hording me so... ? They had the game 2 easy but i came for its dai katanas :D now i cant survive taught a lvl without dying...

Nitromand Publish time 2013-7-31 17:31:35

there is a bug with some monsters hitting too hard in area 4 mission 1 (going under), so that might be why it get stoo hard for you. When you get to the 5th area (winter area), the game is meant to increase in difficulty, meaning you have to go back and replay old levels on higher difficulties, or just simply farm for xp/karma to level up and improve skills/gear.

This game isn't just hack and slash, you need to know when to fight and when to run/kite. ;)
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: Best level for loot?