Neutron15 Publish time 2013-5-8 01:48:23

Concept Mockup

Edited by Neutron15 at 2013-5-8 01:57

http://i.imgur.com/qnkQaEq.jpgwidth=500

http://i.imgur.com/kSWRA4m.jpg

:( :( :( :( :( :(

Neutron15 Publish time 2013-5-8 01:59:00

since its only in concept mode, pls. turn it to be like AMR and continue the story of Londerland

B10H4Z4RD Publish time 2013-5-8 05:38:05

Just me or does that last pic look kind of like farmville, with a different art style... That classic isometric-ish look. The middle picture does not show up.

Duke Publish time 2013-5-8 07:45:48

Thx Neutron for the pics.

Looks quite dark. I like :D

Xroalia Publish time 2013-5-8 09:54:06

But... 3D platformer...

tokay Publish time 2013-5-9 15:12:29

Please don't read so much into the early concept images we're sharing. It makes it really painful to share in the first place. These are *concept images* and nothing is set in stone. The same team that made A:MR will be making the new game and we didn't suddenly dump our brains and passion in the garbage. Have a little faith, ok?

EliParker28 Publish time 2013-5-10 03:37:57

I'm trying to hold faith. I'm just not a big fan of F2P or mainly social games.

Also why was it accouned that Oz and Alice will go to Kickstarter?

tokay Publish time 2013-5-11 12:50:35

EliParker28 replied at 2013-5-10 03:37 static/image/common/back.gif
I'm trying to hold faith. I'm just not a big fan of F2P or mainly social games.

Also why was it ac ...

No one (except you) has said either of these (Oz or Alice) would be F2P or social. I find it really odd that you guys take an image and immediately twist the idea of it towards your worst possible fear. I imagine you going through life doing that to everything and everyone you encounter. New person? Oh, must be a rapist. New dog? Oh, my have rabies and love biting people. New food? Probably contains spiders and will make my eyes fall out. What a wonderful way to live, huh?

Not sure I understand your question regarding the Oz/Alice Kickstarter. People generally make an announcement because they'd like information to be shared widely. In this case, we'd like people to know we're thinking about using Kickstarter to fund a new Alice or Oz game. Since publishers aren't going to pay for these, we don't have that kind of cash sitting around and I assume YOU aren't going to write us a check for 1.5million+, we need to use a platform like Kickstarter.

Let me guess... you think Kickstarter will give your PC computer-AIDS and steal all your credit card info? :P

EliParker28 Publish time 2013-5-11 14:51:03

@tokay - I don't even know how to respond to the first paragraph, when I meet new people I try to think about what their lives where before I meet them. Wondering if they are a rapist is the last think on my mind and I love dogs. Also you are right about the food, I rarely try new foods.

As long as Spciy Horse doesn't become like the group that kickstartered Veronica Mars - as that group as more then 1.5M and they can fund it themselves.

About the pictures, I'm trying not to take anything out of context, but it would be great if Spicy Horse came out and said that the new Alice is a single player game, and not a MMO or a F2P. I believe my computer didnt get AIDS yet, as I did back up several projects and I plan to back Alice. As I enjoyed the first two games in the series.  

Duke Publish time 2013-5-11 18:43:23

EliParker28 replied at 2013-5-11 14:51 static/image/common/back.gif
@tokay - I don't even know how to respond to the first paragraph, when I meet new people I try to th ...

In case you didn't know, but tokay is the big "el Chefe" himself ;)

Pages: [1]
View full version: Concept Mockup