MajkiF Publish time 2013-5-23 01:40:41

Caltrops combo

1. Make caltrops skill decent high.
2. Get some good SKILL value.
3. Eat some SKILL boosters + add a pet which increase SKILL.
4. Go on mission at any diffilcuty you want.
5. Run across part of map, "wake up" some enemies - about 30 - 40 will do.
6. Kite them - that means run away from them, let them chase you in one super army pack, very close to each other.
7. Start using caltrops, kite enemy mob in circle, so they stay on caltrops longer / walk pass thourgh it many times.
8. Enjoy 20+ combos.

Only problem is to kite safely, one step into wrong direction and pack got you.

FlightTribe Publish time 2013-5-23 15:57:00

Only problem is to kite safely, one step into wrong direction and pack got you.

And that's what Ninja Teleport is for  ;)

MajkiF Publish time 2013-5-23 17:16:16

Hehe. What does Ninja teleport at lvl 2 does? I bought one upgrade so far, considering second one, but not sure if it's worth. SteadyShot (the one I get at the start of the game as cunning class) is useless and I got it on second upgrade now - I don't want to repeat that mistake :p

RocK_M Publish time 2013-5-23 18:56:44

Caltrops is the good olde BnB for Skill types..

That being said unfortunately this isn't as effective on later levels when you start hitting ranged mobs xD As they just stay out of range and run back from the Caltrops xD

warbirdnut Publish time 2013-7-30 06:31:39

You do something similar with a Meteor shower. You just pick a point they *HAVE* to go through.

Oh, if I'm going through a long passage and they're not packed tight enough, I'll hit then with a shock wave then a meteor shower.  

Yea, Ninja Escape is pretty cool. I just wish we had room for four abilities instead of three. :)

Nitromand Publish time 2013-7-30 16:28:36

Meteors seems to be a better alternative to me, since i build fortitude and with that comes a bit of power. Decent damage as well and the radius is bigger. ;)
Pages: [1]
View full version: Caltrops combo