warbirdnut Publish time 2013-7-30 06:39:19

Need Pause Button

I don't know about you guys, but I think we could use a pause or perhaps a game save feature.  Reality likes to rear its ugly head sometimes when I'm playing. For me it typically happens with a big group of monsters or right in the middle of taking down a boss. :)

Speider Publish time 2013-7-30 07:48:26

pause button would be useful yeees!:D

FlightTribe Publish time 2013-7-30 13:36:07

Sorry, for some reason or other that someone technical told me and I don't understand, I'm fairly sure that this won't be added  :(

warbirdnut Publish time 2013-7-31 06:23:01

No sense tying up the server with an inactive connection I guess with the pause button. But a save option would still be good. :)

Zweihander Publish time 2013-8-12 23:42:32

Edited by Zweihander at 2013-8-12 09:47

I remember some console games that allow you to "fast save". Can you do that?
EDIT: correct words are "Quick save". Below's from Wikipedia.

Quick saving and quick loading is a feature of computer games that allows the player to save or load the game with a single keystroke. These terms are used to differentiate between the traditional saving mechanism. The term quick save may be used in video games that lack the traditional saving mechanism altogether.The advantage of quick saving is its low burden: The player only has to press a button and, if applicable, wait a few seconds. The disadvantage is the automatic loss of the previously quick-saved state.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Need Pause Button