Crimsonite Publish time 2013-9-20 04:50:07

So when is the connection issue going to be fixed?

The lag has gotten so much worse that I die 2~3 times even in lv17 maps. When mobs appear and casting Catrops freezes my screen for a good 2~3 sec. When it unfreezes my character is dead. This is completely unplayable.

Now I don't know why I spent money.. :curse:

warbirdnut Publish time 2013-9-20 08:09:59

I see this as well. I tend to use meteor shower more because of it.

marrok Publish time 2013-9-20 23:29:10

Now I don't know why I spent money..

Does this mean you play over Steam? I had similar problems but could solve them by using the launcher instead of the Steam version.

warbirdnut Publish time 2013-9-21 10:16:36

marrok replied at 2013-9-20 23:29 static/image/common/back.gif
Does this mean you play over Steam? I had similar problems but could solve them by using the launc ...

No, I use the native Linux client. I'll see this at the end of a level where this is large group of monsters. Some times I'll see this on lower levels if I just run through and try to kite a large group of monsters on purpose.  

As mentioned Caltrops can really slow things down. I did find something that seems to help me with Caltrops. Instead of sticking close by and running in circles I do the following. I'll run on an intercept course and drop the Caltrops then turn away.  I'll turn in a direction that will still get the monsters through them, but my course keeps plenty of distance from the monsters. If they start getting too close I'll hit them with a shock wave, though that doesn't work on some monsters. Talking a wider arc around the dropped Caltrops helps.  In the upper levels I don't even consider trying to run back through the dropped Caltrops.  That strategy helped me on the Overrun level of Melon Fields just reciently.

FlightTribe Publish time 2013-9-22 13:33:59

I'll tell the Aka team again to see if there's any more optimisations that can be done to them.
Pages: [1]
View full version: So when is the connection issue going to be fixed?