Anuran Publish time 2013-10-1 14:50:16

Options File

Edited by Anuran at 2013-10-1 14:54

Hi,

Actual options are very sparsely, so could u give us an options file like in other games to have full control. (ex. "config.cfg" in half-life) ?

It doesnt have to be all possible options in it. Just sound, video and mouse-speed are fine.

How do u feel about this?

endafresh Publish time 2013-10-2 03:08:25

Edited by endafresh at 2013-10-1 14:19

I'd love this to be an option.  We absolutely need the ability to customize keybinds.
I've ended up using Joy2Key to bind the keys to my gamepad (using the D-pad to emulate the mouse) and while it isn't perfect it works well enough.

I'd especially love some more PC-centric options.
- Custom fonts and higher quality textures so that there's a more noticeable difference between 'Low' and 'Best' quality settings.  This might also fix the font issue when running on Linux systems.
-Ability to use WSAD controls with an 'action' button to activate switches, talk to NPCs, etc in lieu of clicking on them.
-Change resolution (full support of all types of resolutions including widescreen and standard resolutions; also custom resolutions like for laptops)
-Change FOV (field of view); either unrestricted or anywhere between 20 and 300 would work; this would also help for those using multiple monitors
-Update your wiki as it is totally outdated.  :P

warbirdnut Publish time 2013-10-4 06:13:15

Yea, key programming would be cool.

warbirdnut Publish time 2013-10-4 06:13:15

Yea, key programming would be cool.

FlightTribe Publish time 2013-10-8 13:36:29

So cool you mentioned it twice  :)

Key bindings are a very real possibility for a future patch !

warbirdnut Publish time 2013-10-16 09:59:52

FlightTribe replied at 2013-10-8 13:36 static/image/common/back.gif
So cool you mentioned it twice  

Key bindings are a very real possibility for a future patch !

And I thought I was seeing double. Sorry about that.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Options File