warbirdnut Publish time 2013-10-4 06:46:05

Rare Goods Question

So what are the numbers in the upper right hand corner of the items in Rare Goods?

Origami Publish time 2013-10-4 20:06:51

You mean the Vendor Goto? It's the number of available items in stock. They're server connected and common to all players.

warbirdnut Publish time 2013-10-5 06:12:23

Edited by warbirdnut at 2013-10-5 06:19

Origami replied at 2013-10-4 20:06 static/image/common/back.gif
You mean the Vendor Goto? It's the number of available items in stock. They're server connected and  ...
Yea.... That's good to know.  How is the inventory created for both vendors? I assume some in Gato's shop could be items sold by players? I don't think I've seen any ordinary items in either shop.

Origami Publish time 2013-10-6 01:28:05

warbirdnut replied at 2013-10-4 23:12 static/image/common/back.gif
Yea.... That's good to know.  How is the inventory created for both vendors? I assume some in Gato' ...

Goto shop (premium currency vendor) have items pregenerated by dev team. They have limited quantity available to all players on server. When item is sold out it needs to be manually replaced by dev team, usually by something completely different. As they're pregenerated they usually come with better stats and powers than items from Gato's.

IIRC Gato shop (normal currecy vendor) have random generation system. Items are generated for each player when they log-in on game server. Each item is one of kind. If you log-out and log-in again, the stock will change each time, as it's randomly generated. At least it seems to be working this way. As items are created from mix of good and bad values you have smaller chance to get something really, really good. But keep looking each time you log-in, you may find something cool anyway.

And there are no regular items in any shop as no one will buy them. :]

GorenZigoku Publish time 2013-10-6 11:37:09

The Gato Shop refresh its item every 15min(or whatever not too long), don't need to "logout".
In fact, "logout" or "quit game" won't change the items (per char) :)

Origami Publish time 2013-10-6 19:54:00

I guess that something changed lately in that matter then, as reloading was changing the items for a long, long time.

warbirdnut Publish time 2013-10-10 09:24:16

Origami replied at 2013-10-6 01:28 static/image/common/back.gif
Goto shop (premium currency vendor) have items pregenerated by dev team. They have limited quantit ...

I'm surprised that there would be a manual inventory update. But then I guess that allows for "special" items then. :)
Pages: [1]
View full version: Rare Goods Question