warbirdnut Publish time 2013-12-12 05:04:02

To Auto Kill or not to Auto Kill. That is the question.

Is it me or does this sound valid for the Auto Kill option.

1. Gets repeated strikes in before a monster is able to strike.  
2. Harder to use abilities during combat.
3. Harder to retreat from a fight.

I had it off for a long time, but I think this last update re-enabled it by default.  It came in handy on the Big Bad Bloodfang Competition. However on levels were I use more hit and run tactics,  causes some problems. When I want to hack and slash then follow up with a firebomb or meteor shower it seems like I have to backup and then firebomb or whatever.

slimster Publish time 2013-12-12 06:14:44

Yeah it's an annoying feature to have on by default. I rarely use my swords as more than stat sticks on my prowess girl, but I always turn the option off incase I accidently click a valid target cuz it can get you killed pretty effectively.

warbirdnut Publish time 2013-12-14 02:20:59

slimster replied at 2013-12-12 06:14 static/image/common/back.gif
Yeah it's an annoying feature to have on by default. I rarely use my swords as more than stat sticks ...

Maybe it should be labeled AUTO KILLED?:lol

Seriously though, if you going through some lower levels then it isn't a bad thing.  

Just as long as there isn't any Skulleys around.

slimster Publish time 2013-12-14 06:05:16

Yeah I guess I'm just a skill spammer. I rarely swing my swords unless I'm bored. I got all that energy regen so I just kinda hate to see that blue orb full! :lol

warbirdnut Publish time 2013-12-17 11:44:54

slimster replied at 2013-12-14 06:05 static/image/common/back.gif
Yeah I guess I'm just a skill spammer. I rarely swing my swords unless I'm bored. I got all that ene ...

Mobs have been way to big for slash-fests for a while now. Unless I really slack off and play some low level.

But when I do that, I wind up kiting everything I can anyways.
Pages: [1]
View full version: To Auto Kill or not to Auto Kill. That is the question.