Paradox Publish time 2014-1-13 18:52:57

Patch Notes 1/13/2014

Greetings hunters.

There's a massive new update for Akaneiro. Here's what been updated and changed.

·        UI Optimized, allshops are uniform in look and functionality·        Logino   Character stats displayed on character select·        Craftingo   Crafting v.2 - Upgrade the item LEVEL (moredefense/damage)o   User can select items that are equipped (don’t have toun-equip anymore)·        World Map(Mission Select)o   Linear map
o   mission numbers
o   Larger icons for Boss missions + text·        Abilities shopo   Can see Ability level without having to click to opendetails pane·        Pet Shopo   Can see Pet ‘Effect’ and ‘Level’ without having to clickto open details pane
o   Pet timer added so player knows how long they have thepet for
o   Varying summoning times available for different prices
o   Pets now level up with use, increasing effectiveness witheach level upo   Added XP bar·        Item Shop (& Rare Item Shop)o   Combined both shops into one
o   Clicking on weapon/item allows them to preview it ontheir character
o   First tab is the ‘unique’ items tab, contains handmadeitems not found in loot drops
o   Auto generated items are separated into 3 categories(weapon, armor, accessories)·        Shammy Marto   Can see Consumable ‘effect’ without having to click toopen details pane
o   Food and Drink sections separated into their own tabs
§  Food – long term effects
§  Potions – Instant effects·        Daily Rewardso   Reduced from 18 days to 15, highlights on every 5thday·        Events System o   Popups to inform you of new abilities and missions whenunlockedGameplay HUD Updates·        MissionObjectiveso   Popup when objective complete
o  Popup when new objectiveavailable
o   New area introduction titles·        Mini mapo   Fog of war
o   Travel Arrow
o   Mini map can go full screen·        Dynamic cameravolumes·        HUD updateso   6 slots with hotkeys for abilities instead of 3
o   3 food/consumables slots with hotkeys added Character Screen - All Characterinformation available as tabs on the same window·        Inventoryo   Inventory size decreased to 20 slots (overflow items havebeen sent to mailbox)
o   Inventory screen has embedded ‘compare windows’
o   Food can be equipped directly to the quick bar bydragging them·        Statso   Stats screen sorted into sections, color coded (easier toread)·        Abilitieso   Ability equip screen contains ability information onclick (uses compare window)
o   Abilities can be equipped directly to the quick bar bydragging them

RocK_M Publish time 2014-1-13 19:13:44

Just a couple of things!

1) I've just booted up the stand alone version of the game and it seems like everything in my inventory has just disappeared

2) Do we now have to pay karma to summon the KS exclusive pets as well?

edward.81 Publish time 2014-1-13 19:29:14

Inventory reduced to half ! This change make me really really really unhappy :@

serol18 Publish time 2014-1-13 20:02:23

edward.81 replied at 2014-1-13 19:29 static/image/common/back.gif
Inventory reduced to half ! This change make me really really really unhappy

but now you can sell items during mission

RocK_M Publish time 2014-1-13 20:15:28

serol18 replied at 2014-1-13 20:02 static/image/common/back.gif
but now you can sell items during mission

But you could always sell anyway. That was what the transmute was for..

That being said I'm none to fussed w/ the reduction. Thats what the storage box is for anyway xD

And it's not like you'll be keeping to much gears anyway since your more likely to just use crafting for upgrading gears

serol18 Publish time 2014-1-13 21:03:02

RocK_M replied at 2014-1-13 20:15 static/image/common/back.gif
But you could always sell anyway. That was what the transmute was for..

That being said I'm none  ...

the way how to sell items changed. you cant sell items to shop now you are selling them from inventory and there isnt a transmute button now

Victor Imyf Publish time 2014-1-13 21:31:44

Edited by Victor Imyf at 2014-1-13 22:06

Skill slots reduced to 6. Now I have to choose between healing and AoE. Kinda sucks. At least make it like before and put two bars that we change using tab.
Fountain removed :(
And also... why the heck can't I recruit companions anymore? >.<
My bad. The fountain is still there. The location just changed. Is below the mission board.

P.S. The "M" key to show the map doesn't work. If I want to bring the map in front I have click on the "M" on the minimap.

RocK_M Publish time 2014-1-13 22:11:25

Victor Imyf replied at 2014-1-13 21:31 static/image/common/back.gif
Skill slots reduced to 6. Now I have to choose between healing and AoE. Kinda sucks. At least make i ...

"Reduced"? Kinda depends on how you look at it.

It used to be just 3.. of course you had 3 sets of so you could swap them out.

But I think most people would prefer having access to 6 skills/items in one bar. It allows for more flexibility on the fly So you don't need to tab around between 3 different skills sets. As for companions give it some time. From the bugged build that accidentally place in first it seems that multiplayer will be the available soon!

@serol18: Ummm.... that was kinda my point. Transmute basically "sold" items you had for karma. It was a "reduced rate" but it was still the same as selling items to shops for karma mid game. =P So in a sense that feature hasn't changed much.

vrdn22 Publish time 2014-1-13 23:16:58

Swath of Destruction got a pretty long cooldown time... :/

Btw, the fountain wasn't removed, it's in front of the mission selection guy.

Victor Imyf Publish time 2014-1-14 03:50:39

RocK_M replied at 2014-1-13 22:11 static/image/common/back.gif
"Reduced"? Kinda depends on how you look at it.

It used to be just 3.. of course you had 3 sets o ...

I liked those 3 sets. I had my main attacks first tab; heal and fast escape on second; and AoE attack in third.
Now I had to give up on 2 AoE attacks and still trying to decide between two heal skills or heal+escape.

Also the new shop kinda awful. I used to sell a lot of items fast with the old shop gaining a lot of karma. Now the inventory is a lot smaller and it takes time to sell each item. I like the fact that we get potions and food as drops tho.

Btw does anyone else has problems with the minimap on some levels? Like missing completely.
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: Patch Notes 1/13/2014