cuddle13 Publish time 2015-1-7 22:09:38

BubbleLead replied at 2015-1-7 22:06 static/image/common/back.gif
What would you say about the Refill button becoming available only after you possess 4 copies of tha ...

We are not very good negotiators, are we?

we are trying to ask SH to implement a new system to help us collect the UR in IM. Before they even say anything.. we are giving them so much ideas to restrict the benefits of this new system.

hehe.

cuddle13 Publish time 2015-1-7 22:15:17

cizbot replied at 2015-1-7 22:03 static/image/common/back.gif
Refill option should cost Virago

then SpicyHorse would not gain anything from this...
we need to give them incentives too ;P

BubbleLead Publish time 2015-1-7 22:22:23

cuddle13 replied at 2015-1-7 15:09 static/image/common/back.gif
We are not very good negotiators, are we?

we are trying to ask SH to implement a new system to he ...

Eheh you are right Cuddle!
Still, I think the system we are proposing must be fair to everyone, not just to SH and the whales! :D

I strongly support Ares19 system! There is gold involved, so SH and whales are happy, but there are also limitations to its use, so it is just a speed-up of a long process, not a "from 0 to 8 in one day with cash"-thing.
Great idea! :victory:

Jason27104 Publish time 2015-1-8 00:11:07

It costs over $120 to upgrade a lvl 9 to lvl 10 skill instantly. It costs $40 or $125 per card in vip shop. It costs $3 for 100 big dB. SH is never going to let us refill IM shop for $2. They already get your $2 from the first 2 100g lotto resets. I don't think they would even offer resets for 500g I was just being hopeful. If I'm being honest refills would cost at least 1000g, and probably closer to 2000g.

cuddle13 Publish time 2015-1-8 00:17:12

Jason27104 replied at 2015-1-8 00:11 static/image/common/back.gif
It costs over $120 to upgrade a lvl 9 to lvl 10 skill instantly. It costs $40 or $125 per card in vi ...
Does anyone really spend $120 to upgrade a skill?
I really don't agree with it at all but I assume SH has the data to backup their pricing.
I would think its better to set the price at a point where more people can afford and actually purchase than an insane price that only a very selected small group of people would purchase.
But then again, both models have their target buyers. Lamborghini is still being manufactured but I think Honda would make more money annually. my 2cents.

Therex67 Publish time 2015-1-8 00:57:59

I would vote for any system that takes away the pure luck element about what cards displays in shops. I sometimes spend 100 g to get another chanse but always end up disappointed :'(

cuddle13 Publish time 2015-1-8 01:52:21

Therex67 replied at 2015-1-8 00:57 static/image/common/back.gif
I would vote for any system that takes away the pure luck element about what cards displays in shops ...

there will always be some luck factor involved..
even with this proposed "refill" option, if you don't see the card you want in IM at all (like Tefnut for me) then you can't refill her.

Duelcool Publish time 2015-1-8 03:32:06

Edited by Duelcool at 2015-1-8 03:41

I've mentionted the refill option before and I like the idea of it! However there would have to be some limitations. My proposal would be, to allow a refill only once per 12 hour cycle. Once the shop goes through its own reset, then you can choose to refill again if there is a card u want to purchase twice. This way it still takes time to complete but at least that time can be cut in half.

We must remember that this will take time regardless! Virago comes slowly for most. One full clear nets you 1399 virago. At royalty 10 it becomes 1462 virago for a full clear. So anyone looking to complete a full set will still have much time involved! Not to mention, an event card will not become available for a least 3 months after its release. This time could be longer. They could make this time frame a 4 month minimum to keep incentive for us pay 2 play to continue getting our event cards when we like them.

As far as price goes, hmm..........not sure about this one but I think between 200 and 500 gold seems fair. Remember that it is random for a card to show up in the shop to begin with and with this new refill feature could only be done once per shop reset. This keeps cards sets from being completed too quickly by high end players  and still gives lower end players a fair chance to complete a set. This will only shorten our time by half and make spicy horse a little more money ;-) A win, win!  And we definitely need a 3rd card slot!!!

cody19195 Publish time 2015-1-8 03:54:48

I like idea but I think there should be a time limit on card for gold then after set period it goes to virago. That would make it fair for free or low playing players. I would also like throw out there that ur should pass from I'm shops down to arena shops also, after also time period of course.

BubbleLead Publish time 2015-1-9 20:50:44

For sure some changes to the slots would be welcomed, especially to avoid days like today:

http://i.imgur.com/D9fYpfE.jpg

:'(
Pages: 1 [2] 3
View full version: IM Shop Card Slots