2manish Publish time 2015-1-9 16:12:50

JOKERS

Hey friends,
as we all know joker cards are very good thing for evolve. On the other hand we also know that its now very difficult to get one (joker) at present.
According to me i think that SH add joker cards for non paying player as joker cards dont work with event cards. so adding it on island ep 100000 reward, isn't it is a very bad idea to put joker on as much higher ep reward.
my suggestion is that SH can add a summon for joker card also :)

Ares19 Publish time 2015-1-9 16:22:07

The thing is that joers are mostly usefull for new players. They help theme to finish up some lvl 20/25 SR card that helps theme through the game. That beeing  said, the idea to put jokers at 100k is just bad. To get 100k exp you gotta farm Irkalla if you are a non casher player. This means that you have at least a couple of good NE card and maybe some NE friends--> not a new player setup.
In the end, the ones that can use more a Joker card are the ones that hardly get one. Needs to be Fixed imho.

2manish Publish time 2015-1-9 20:28:23

Yes that's the thing am saying too. This feature (joker evolves ) is for beginners so SH have to make it easy to get for beginners :)
And the joker summon is a good idea same as exp card summons

cuddle13 Publish time 2015-1-9 20:33:04

I agree with what you guys said...
If they make Jokers usable on UR.. by all means, put it on high EP.. but since Jokers only used for SR and most of us would feed them.. put Jokers at low EP so the new players have a chance.

Laserman Publish time 2015-1-9 20:47:30

Jokers are a JOKE!!!!!

2manish Publish time 2015-1-10 01:11:11

for big players yes jokers are a joke
but for new players it a good thought of SH, only one change is needed that is make it easy to get. By keep in mind that this feature only work for sr cards

Delkat419 Publish time 2015-1-10 01:37:47

Jokers need to stay for SR cards imo, and speaking as a new player myself, I would think jokers as a level reward or collection finish or summon or even listed in the arena shop would be perfect. Putting jokers at low levels in events could be ok, as it was before, but I think adding another way to get jokers would make the lower levels much less frustrating. I've been playing for 2 months, I've done 4 premium summons (bad idea I know), and I have had only 3 possible 25s (FA (which doesn't really count here), Orocas, Purson). I've read and followed just about all the advice from the forum as to how one can collect SR's in the most efficient way possible, but that has only gotten me: 7 lvl 20s, 9 lvl 15s, 17 lvl 10s, and my lvl 25 FA (not counting the Orocas I feed so IM would get easier). Just 3 jokers would get me 2 25s including an SR healer to replace my R3. There are many SR's in this game, which is great, but it makes for a very difficult process relying on RNGeesus to grant me 8 of the same one (let alone finding 8 of one that actually has decent synergy with ones I already have). I truly hope SH can look at this thread and make jokers more accessible to newbies like myself.

Laserman Publish time 2015-1-10 01:55:25

Delkat419 replied at 2015-1-10 01:37 static/image/common/back.gif
Jokers need to stay for SR cards imo, and speaking as a new player myself, I would think jokers as a ...

They have then as level rewards.
last 3 level rewards to level 50. 40, 45 and 50 I think.

Delkat419 Publish time 2015-1-10 02:29:36

Oh yeah, good catch. I've still got a ways to go.... Though I'll probably be using SR's as feeders by then :'(

2manish Publish time 2015-1-10 16:40:48

according to laser man mean you have to for level 40 45 50 lol. waiting for jokers on level up 40 45 50 reward makes it(joker) worthless on as much high level
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: JOKERS