Spira Publish time 2015-2-12 01:05:05

These things need some fixes

Edited by Spira at 2015-2-12 01:05

Skill upgrade
Costs heavily on Soul Coins, not to mention the overpriced Gold upgrade. Apart from that, the upgrade time it's very very long... almost 13 days to complete a lv10 upgrade.

Soul Coins shop cost
Seriously, who wants to buy Soul Coins with Gold? 899 Gold for 100k? To be fair, a good cost ratio would be 1 gold = 500 Soul Coins, making the 100k option to cost 200g. Even at 300g cost it's fair. Having the high cost of 899g is expensive and disencourage players to use their gold on it, while there are better options to invest their money.

Milestone Bonuses
Why do i need to play 350 days (a year) to get a SR card? Please make the Milestone Bonuses more appealing, with some decent rewards for those who play the game longer. These rewards may fit to a player that is starting the game, but with 1 year of gameplay i doubt any player would still need those SR cards. There are plenty options to choose from to have on these rewards: Gold, DB, Shards, Marestones, Virago, Honor, Soul Coins...

Equipment upgrades
With the high cost and small success rate, it takes away our will to improve our equipment. With less Soul Coins income, it's even worse. There are many ways to fix this: Increasing the Soul Coins income, Adjust the success changes for every level, Increasing the Success Rate every failure, Having a consumable item bought by gold or earned by events to increase the success chance of the next upgrade by 50%.

Health Devil Blood
Not even 1000 Large Health DB can do the job done. How about a small boost on them? On the image below i had used before 70k HP. Still missing 98k :(

Thrillseeker Publish time 2015-2-12 01:36:10

I second this! I quoted,on another thread,the same low value-for-gold the SC packs have...i'd rather buy Hope bottles and play HF/normal quests...for the same gold,i'd end up with more SC and extra exp/cards/shards.

Shikao Publish time 2015-2-12 04:10:11

Equipment upgrades
With the high cost and small success rate, it takes away our will to improve our equipment. With less Soul Coins income, it's even worse. There are many ways to fix this: Increasing the Soul Coins income, Adjust the success changes for every level, Increasing the Success Rate every failure, Having a consumable item bought by gold or earned by events to increase the success chance of the next upgrade by 50%.

In fact, this will be implemented. Last official post on the matter stated it will happen after Guild update.

drboondigga Publish time 2015-2-12 06:26:39

These are key issues for players in it for the long haul. SH plz take note :)

SirKenzo Publish time 2015-2-12 07:11:51

beautiful post. great ideas. I'll never pay 899 for only 100k SoulCoins: i can 100k soul coins in few hours by selling useless equip, by playing last stages, by killing world bosses and winnin on arena... but i CANT'T make 900gold in few hours without real Moneys, so, who can make this choice? there are many other way to spend 900 gold in game.
Milestone Bonuses? the only one i remember it s FA, the othe bonuses, nothing interesting at all... 250 days to get 1 Succubi? in 250 days i fight so many Succubi in Raid Bosses, or obtained by missions, or arena... same value the other SRares..
the skill point also make the game so slow...

garzos Publish time 2015-2-12 07:38:40

SirKenzo replied at 2015-2-12 07:11 static/image/common/back.gif
beautiful post. great ideas. I'll never pay 899 for only 100k SoulCoins: i can 100k soul coins in fe ...

it's octo in milestones reward not fa,fa is from lvling up.
milestone reward should be changed and make it increase our royalty lvl.
that way people would get royalty by getting gold or playing each day.
anyone who played for atleast 1 year should get free royalty lvl of 5 atleast

Spira Publish time 2015-2-12 09:06:21

Added some thoughts about Health DB.

Spira Publish time 2015-2-12 09:07:01

In fact, this will be implemented. Last official post on the matter stated it will happen after Guild update.

Just saw it, thanks. Looks good :)

Garyoakcar Publish time 2015-2-12 12:22:08

Jesus, what an excellent presentation you've put here.You make mine like like an old sandy cat-turd.  :dizzy:

I can't imagine how they think they'll make money with the hurry option scaling to more than 10k gold :/

cizbot Publish time 2015-2-12 14:20:40

Do something about Royalty shop too.
All cards are outdated and there is nothing really i wish to buy. I don't even go there now :curse:
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: These things need some fixes