garzos Publish time 2015-2-12 08:04:00

arena Sr cards

please just remove them from arena shop.
none is waiting for a SR to appear in shop and buy it.

MateKiddleton Publish time 2015-2-12 08:41:34

I don't mind them, but is there a reason why all the SR cards are fire SR's? Got queen succubi, furcas and bune of inferno out the wazoo

garzos Publish time 2015-2-12 14:10:25

MateKiddleton replied at 2015-2-12 08:41 static/image/common/back.gif
I don't mind them, but is there a reason why all the SR cards are fire SR's? Got queen succubi, furc ...

you sadly wasted your honor coins.
i guess you are playing the game without a chat room.
i'm playing on kongregate there we warn new players about getting SR like this

Spira Publish time 2015-2-12 21:36:22

none is waiting for a SR to appear in shop and buy it
Well i've been a newbie before. When i had my team of R3 cards i was desperate to get some R4, so i started on Subtyranny.
I was trying the game and i was not sure if was going to play this game for too long or get bored and try another one.
Eventually i ended up buying some SR to speed the gathering process and made a decent team as soon i could for IM. There, i started to get UR, getting my team stronger and eventually the need to buy SR in the arena was gone.

I am not saying it's wrong having SR in the arena, but they are an option to new players.
As an experienced player i don't need them anymore but i can understand they can help the new players to progress in the game and aim higher.

SirKenzo Publish time 2015-2-12 21:40:23

ok hepling new players, but in same ways SH could motivate and help the older players too

Woj-tek Publish time 2015-2-12 21:49:48

Ithe cards that show should be based on player rank....once u hit lvl 50 and up only ur show  in both shops

garzos Publish time 2015-2-12 23:03:26

it's not really helping new players it's just a waste you only need arg for isle mare as beginner,honor can be better used for UR or monthly arena UR 8x
i understand you made mistake in doing so i did aswell with premium summon which is also a new player trap.

Spira Publish time 2015-2-12 23:13:08

Edited by Spira at 2015-2-12 15:14

I don't have any regrets spending honor to get SR at that time. I wanted to get a stronger team for IM because i couldn't even win 3 fights there.
Spending honor that way made me clear the 3 islands sooner. If i waited for better deals, i would have progress very slowly, continuing losing in IM and losing over 20k virago.

garzos Publish time 2015-2-12 23:20:23

Spira replied at 2015-2-12 23:13 static/image/common/back.gif
I don't have any regrets spending honor to get SR at that time. I wanted to get a stronger team for  ...

only thing you had to do was just lvl your argg to 25 and let your other cards stay at lvl15 so you could daily clear mare cause of arg doing all the work.
no need for other cards to really clear mare

Spira Publish time 2015-2-12 23:55:11

My argestes was badly evolved. At level 25 had 3500 attack and defense. How was i supposed to win in IM then?
Not every new player have the info or the need to search for it. Not every player is hardcore and plays 24/7 and have Royalty 10 at the start.

I know the game providing options to both new players and experienced is a good thing. If you think the game should adapt to the late game, where players are farming for several weeks (or even months) to get one full card, the game becomes less appealing to players who just started the game.
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: arena Sr cards