CORREXTOR Publish time 2015-3-24 02:46:51

I need all the advice possible

Edited by Deztroyez at 2015-3-24 02:48

I am not like most new players that started the game the right way like farming IM... I didn't know this site exist until couple of days ago... my IGN is CORREXTOR lvl28

That's out of the way. I started playing 1-2 months ago and I'm stuck currently in making any type of advancement. I'm having difficulty in the following areas... any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

1. Isla Mare
- Current Starters
  - lvl25 3Evo FA +2 (cyclone lvl9, Fear lvl8, Gale lvl8) HP - 119K+
  - lvl25 2Evo Master Sigbin +1 (torrent lvl4, Tsunami lvl4, DP lvl4) HP 89K+
  - lvl25 3Evo Nero Glint Flesh +1 (Frontal Attack lvl6, Charge lvl5, Conflag lvl6) HP 62K+  - lvl25 2Evo King Zagam (Hurricane lvl7, Typhoon lvl6, Trap lvl4) HP 52k+

Spare
  - lvl25 2Evo King Zagam
  - lvl25 1Evo King Rimmon
  - lvl25 2Evo Salubrious Cardea

2. Working on Wind Deck any ADVICE!!!!!!!
- lvl25 3Evo FA
- lvl25 2Evo Salubrious Cardea
- lvl15 1Evo Boreas Horn Sword
- lvl10 1Evo Ose Infinite Squall
- lvl10 1Evo Cerberus Lord
- lvl1 Prince Ekek

3. I need to add friend with NE lvl30 to clear Augmentation Island... I'm on the last leg

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!

shinryoshi761 Publish time 2015-3-24 03:41:12

1. For FA you don't seem to have squall! If you change cyclone to squall you might get some extra damage.
I would also get rid of Nero and get a healer since he wont stay alive long in a match. Maybe salubrious or rimmon and level heal all and heal on them.
You have Master Sigbin so get shower and water attunement levelled up on him and Zagam will be more helpful. What you want disciples with fear and demonic sanctuary.
Also how far are you from Nightmaring FA? that might swing the advantage your way abit.

2. Wind deck advice. Finish salubrious since your half way there.
Befafes is a really popular card in the arena shop because hes got high dps.
Fluttering Nybras also is in the arena shop and all you need is one of her cards and several wind rare cards to evolve her with.
Diao chan is another good wind card in the arena shop and shes got fear and energy flux.
I have prince ekek and I can say he is pretty reliable but pre NM he died often because he always took the aggro.
Cerberus Lord may be helpful with his Breeze skill but hes got weak DPS.
Don't bother with any SRs like Ose Infinate Squall and his skill set is pretty lacking as well.
My advice on your wind deck: Work on trying to complete one UR card at a time. The mare shop also takes time to spawn the cards you want.

shinryoshi761 Publish time 2015-3-24 03:45:07

btw your friend request is full

CORREXTOR Publish time 2015-3-24 04:21:39

Edited by Deztroyez at 2015-3-24 04:23

shinryoshi761 replied at 2015-3-24 03:41 static/image/common/back.gif
1. For FA you don't seem to have squall! If you change cyclone to squall you might get some extra da ...
lvl25 3Evo FA +2 got squall lvl6 and only got 10 out of 80 Marestones  each

I will lvl up shower + Attunement lvl4 in the next couple of days

THe only card in my shop is Moon Mistress... How to access more option in Arena? Do i pay gold coin to refresh?.... the last couple of days I do avg 6000K Arena points per day... I bought 2 Moon Mistress so far

I'll look out for Befafes and Fluttering Nybras when I figure how to access them in arena shop

One last dumb question!!!! and don't laugh at me please... lol

How can you tell it is UR from SR... THey all have 4 stars... SOrry if this sound so beginnish!!!!

Thanks for adding me

Sanz of Time Publish time 2015-3-24 05:46:44

Deztroyez replied at 2015-3-24 04:21 static/image/common/back.gif
lvl25 3Evo FA +2 got squall lvl6 and only got 10 out of 80 Marestones  each

I will lvl up shower + ...

I think you need to buy more slots with HC (Honor Coin) and Virago, if you only see one card. Check out the Arena Shop and IM Shop discussions to know what each slots holds (some only hold cards, some only equipment, but some stuff has moved around with the new update!)

BTW, Nero Glint Flesh is not a bad card to have if you've got trouble with other FA. He's got charge and two concentrated fire attacks to take FA out. But always build a deck around the passive boosts that you have (like FA has two wind boosts and Sigbin has two water boosts). I would follow Shin's advice: put both boosts on FA and Fear as well, level up Sigbin's boosts so your Zagam will be even stronger as well, and put in a healer with a high Heal All and (optional) Heal skill. Heal All increases survivability.

CORREXTOR Publish time 2015-3-24 05:51:17

Sanz of Time replied at 2015-3-24 05:46 static/image/common/back.gif
I think you need to buy more slots with HC (Honor Coin) and Virago, if you only see one card. Chec ...

Thanks... this has been quit helpful

CORREXTOR Publish time 2015-3-24 06:04:36

Just figured out how to unlock the other spots in Arena... Using Arena coins

Anduril Publish time 2015-3-24 08:32:42

If you're only looking for the other UR card slot in Arena shop to unlock, it's the slot directly below Moon Mistress.
Pages: [1]
View full version: I need all the advice possible