FlightTribe Publish time 2015-4-16 14:42:24

Small announcement

Hi everyone.

So after being asked to put out a bit of info on the forum, here I am.... WITH INFO !!!  :)

Yes, we know there have been a few of the "Revenge of..." events these days, but this is again due to eeking out the 3D assets we have in the game until we can put more in, so you're more than likely going to see more of these interspersed with new cards (like Hell Bunny was).

As for the guilds, they're coming really quite soon.
If we all cross our collective fingers you might very well get them before the end of the month.  Yay !!

I've also been told recently that Google are stopping Unity Webplayer support in Chrome.
Those of you playing on Web and Chrome may see a warning message and or a suggestion to use another browser.
Nothing we can do about this. It's all on Google, but hey, Chrome WAS massively unstable, so I guess it's good that people have to move to another browser... right.... right..... ?

Cheers

TFK2 Publish time 2015-4-16 15:12:37

How about more equipment instead of more cards? Each card needs 5 equipment, I thinks lots of players sitting on bunch of cards without any equipment, that makes those cards pretty useless, what's the point of having tons of cards you can't really use for anything?

Pbuck Publish time 2015-4-16 15:18:17

+1 please bring back item shards, getting 5k adv equip cant be the only way to equip a disciple!

Sanz of Time Publish time 2015-4-16 15:42:03

Is Whirlwind Wraithbane going to be gone from the shops?

Spike13 Publish time 2015-4-16 15:47:01

Wouldn't be better if instead of working on new things you fix the ones you have already implemented???
Augment is still not working right and yoy are not giving info about it in the forum or answering the tickets!
Can you give us news and annpuncements about it?????

FlightTribe Publish time 2015-4-16 16:05:11

We've handed the formula out about how Augment works, and we think it's working as intended.
Also there are no tickets in Zendesk about this, so we're not ignoring anything.

Spira Publish time 2015-4-16 16:25:19

Edited by Spira at 2015-4-16 08:28

Glad to know some news about the guild but the Chrome thing is making me sad :(

I've quit using Firefox because flash player compatibility with newer versions were really bad. Besides that, the Chrome was quite smoother and i've been quite happy about it.

And now i need to use internet explorer exclusively to play The Gate... :'(
By the way, have you guys at Spicy considered to make a downloadable standalone app to play The Gate without needing a browser?

Spike13 Publish time 2015-4-16 18:24:46

Edited by Spike13 at 2015-4-16 18:27

FlightTribe replied at 2015-4-16 16:05 static/image/common/back.gif
We've handed the formula out about how Augment works, and we think it's working as intended.
Also th ...
I have replied your "handled" ticket, thatbwasn't handled at all, just closed.
You hav given out a wrong formula and is not working by that formula as it is demonstrated multiple times both on forum and on ticket.
Any kind of test (that obviously ypu haven't runned) demonstrate that.
Negate reality does not change reality
If the formula is working as intended wby the damage is differentbthwn thebdamage shown? Why the % hp gained with renew is inferior of HP*renew%/5 ??
Why any and all possible test about it are saying that your "belief" is wrong and you are not doing anything about it but simply negatingbthe problem that obviously is there??????????_

Webby Publish time 2015-4-16 18:47:20

FlightTribe replied at 2015-4-16 15:05 static/image/common/back.gif
Also th ...

Something is wrong...the numbers do not add up....its simple to see...just look.

Belzial Publish time 2015-4-16 19:24:16

So after being asked to put out a bit of info on the forum, here I am.... WITH INFO !!!

Firstly, thanks for giving us something :) I have a response to this, but wanted to thank you first for the info, and acknowledge that most of these issues are outside your personal control.

As for the guilds, they're coming really quite soon.
If we all cross our collective fingers you might very well get them before the end of the month.  Yay !!

Lots of hedging here, BUT its great news, and nice to have the reminder if nothing else :) I really hope it's worth the hype.

Yes, we know there have been a few of the "Revenge of..." events these days, but this is again due to eeking out the 3D assets we have in the game until we can put more in, so you're more than likely going to see more of these interspersed with new cards (like Hell Bunny was).

Many, many things to say to this xD Firstly, I don't have a problem with Revenge events, most especially when we have warning they are coming. As I have said in tickets and a number of spots on the forums, I believe the issue with the recent revenge events is that they are really bad choices of disciple - Nestorats was nullified the same day by introduction of Mo to IM, and WWWB is just a slap to the face - 3rd release for him, but 1 for every other Arena UR T^T Granted, its great to see a raid revenge event, but I can't think of many more disappointing events than this :(

As for the 3D assets if that is the reason for Revenge, why is SH not considering or commenting on the player demand for equipment? That requires no 3D, but has been removed from existing events. Seems to me it would be a money earner, easy on 3D resources, and good for player morale. Hell, judging by the Shop costings of old event equipment, a rerelease of that would actually be a better deal than Wraithbane - would have been a perfect chance to do an item event with him on the face of it. The equipment would be the primary goal to obtain (thats 50 raids needed for everyone who wants it), the disappointing revenge would be the gravy for the top 50 (+those who were part-completed through shop).

I would personally consider it a logical assumption that if the 3D is limited, there are too many disciples floating around. And they need 5 equips EACH. That's a lot more space players need to fill, so there's a lot more demand, but SH insists on not letting us transfer equipment (yet), charging us extortionate sums in the shops, or paying 5000gold a piece. Simply put, this is MADNESS!

This will be my second week in a row with 0 tournament score. For context, I paid the 1m EP for Carnal/Mo/Wastage, and paid to farm augment island. But now having seen the quality of the last 2 events, I can't give you money or participate - investing in Island with a useless card is just setting the player up for a poorer deal than if they wait; investing in a raid event with an unneeded card and no equipment is just being a jerk and making those players that could benefit, pay more.

I'm not the best mathematician on the planet by a long way, but this does not work in game. It just doesn't.

Cheers
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: Small announcement