Necalan Publish time 2015-7-3 14:42:03

Page Collections!

Edited by Necalan at 2015-7-3 14:43

Is there any source of info as to what exactly is needed for each page in the collections? I would love to finish all of them. As a side question, I am at 87% complete for Hoarhole when it comes to capturing for Captus, and I don't know how to get it to 100%. I have all of the cards for that continent/section of the game world. I can only imagine that it has to do with whatever cards I am missing from my collection pages. Any info is appreciated.

Sanz of Time Publish time 2015-7-3 15:45:06

http://spicyworld.spicyhorse.com/wiki/doku.php?id=creature_cards

PyongYunks Publish time 2015-7-3 22:42:04

Hi Necalan. I;ve been playing for almost a year and I am still at 83% on the Hoarhole captus screen. I have no idea which cards are still needed, but I think you're right that it has something to do with the missing cards from your Collection pages. However, there are cards in the Collection pages that don't appear in normal gameplay anymore. I assumed that was an oversight by SpicyHorse and they just didn't pay attention to the fact that the Collection pages can't be completed, but then I finally reached the Royalty level that opens up the VIP shop and have seen just about all those missing cards for sale in there. Very crafty move on SpicyHorse's part!

Nech Publish time 2015-7-4 09:09:36

Could be that there is a "separate" collection for captus and you need to pick all the cards available there?
I got once the 500exp card, maybe a rare card like that is what you missing. Just a supposition though, my captus isn't 100%.

Aethelred42 Publish time 2015-7-5 15:35:41

It's been a very long time since I discussed this with anyone, but my recollection is that there are some cards required that are now unattainable. If you didn't get then, you can't, the page will never fill for you.

Bummer.

PyongYunks Publish time 2015-7-5 23:37:35

I have yet to see screenshots of a 100% complete Collection group. Aethelred I'm sure you are correct, but until I see physical proof of a verified unattainable card I'm going to live in denial and believe that I will one day round out my collection.

shinryoshi761 Publish time 2015-7-8 00:44:06

I do remember they had a forum post about cards being in the collection that have the "no return" stamp and I did save a few pics because I was interested in trying to complete it.
Here are a few pages from that old post. These are not my screenshots btw.

Feanyar Publish time 2015-7-8 01:49:30

Here's a spreadsheet that has most of the collection pages. It's unmaintained because Caf quit the game, but should have at least all obtainable cards.

Seeing page 27 is interesting, since thats the first time I see the full collection there. The sheet is incomplete there. :)

PyongYunks Publish time 2015-7-8 21:15:04

I have seen most of the cards that are missing from my Collection pages in the Royalty Shop. I still can't find the motivation to purchase a card that I have no use for, but at least I know it's possible to complete the Collection pages.

Laserman Publish time 2018-5-6 23:45:29

There's my old post here:
http://spicyworld.spicyhorse.com/social/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3432&page=1#pid27223

There are 3 cards no longer available but are in the collection.
Even though we asked many times for this to be fixed, it wasn't.
so it's impossible to "Complete" the collection unless you started playing from the very beginning and evolved those cards.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Page Collections!