netDrewid Publish time 2015-8-12 15:51:17

FlightTribe replied at 2015-8-12 14:29 static/image/common/back.gif
Currently no plan as to what the shops and event island etc will look like once the tourneys end, bu ...

Sad to see this happen but all good things... wish you all the best of luck on your next venture.

Does this mean we may see a return of the Carnal Queen and other "never to return" cards? If I have the chance to build my dream team, including finishing Gorgon Queen and acquiring Nemesis I'll keep playing long after the end of new content.

Zaarongvcd Publish time 2015-8-12 16:39:13

So sad but understandable.

As others have said, any way you can turn on a cycling of old events, equips shards and disciple cards will ensure we still get to play for fun.

Very shattered but thanks for informing us rather than simply turning servers off.

ardonemis Publish time 2015-8-12 16:40:33

Good luck.
I am sad.

I agree  on the idea of having an endless loop with all the old events.
Is that dificult to acomplish?

All the best:'(

stefm01 Publish time 2015-8-12 18:07:22

Some revenges would be nice. Players who weren't there at the start of this game could now get these cards too since they are sometimes very expensive in isla and take an eternity to get.

Spike13 Publish time 2015-8-12 18:27:08

We should confer to Spicy Horse the Darwin Award

After year of foolish decisions they have ended starving their own game to death....
Player community already forseen that for a long time, give advice, give solutions...
But u haven't listened any of that, and now you are dying.

And that is in fact another foolish coiche. You hope to create a better game and have a better income but that isn't going to happen. The game was top grade and with awsome potential, way a part from anything else u menaged to create.
Yet you were capable of sinking it one bad decision after another.
Since the pattern of choice making that lead this game to sink hasn't changed no future games of your will have better survival rate... But since they probably won't have such a good baseneither they will sink way faster.

The solution would have been to invest a little more (and im a wiser way) to improve the game and correct the flaws, getting back more player base and more will to spend from the actual player base.
You pretended to stop investing both money and effort and mantain the income. That is obviously not going to happen in any business.
And to think that most of the needed change were at 0 cost and you had counseling and bug testing for free...
Quite sad..,

s474n Publish time 2015-8-12 18:48:46

Edited by s474n at 2015-8-12 18:50

lol... Fucking awesome SH.. great way to destroy player interest.

Belzial Publish time 2015-8-12 19:09:41

s474n replied at 2015-8-12 10:48 static/image/common/back.gif

Pretty sure that a dead game will always kill a percentage of player interest. Far better to be upfront and honest, and give people some notice.

Aethelred42 Publish time 2015-8-12 19:39:37

s474n replied at 2015-8-12 03:48 static/image/common/back.gif

|>%$#¢8@€ You wouldn't want to be told?

s474n Publish time 2015-8-12 20:12:30

Aethelred42 replied at 2015-8-12 19:39 static/image/common/back.gif
|>%$#¢8@€ You wouldn't want to be told?

let me rephrase that then... good way to rip off those that have invested heavily into a decrepit horse!!

s474n Publish time 2015-8-12 20:20:47

Belzial replied at 2015-8-12 19:09 static/image/common/back.gif
Pretty sure that a dead game will always kill a percentage of player interest. Far better to be up ...

I cant help but wonder why this is now a 'dead game' when for a little while there things looked on the up. Tokay even said that this 'was' their bread winner, so cant understand why they are so willing to drop it like there is no potential to make something even better.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
View full version: Critical Announcement - Last Days of Eternity