diudiuz Publish time 2015-8-17 14:33:10

Suggestion:

How about removing all the unusable items from the Guild PvE Boss Loot tables? Stuff like Gale, Permaforst etc... No one is gonna need em (afaik) and they yet again take up space from the more useful stuff, like Demon Blood, Demon Heart, Scrape, Charybdis shards drop more often from the Bosses :D

That should one of those modifications that don't take much work - just readjust the loot tables.

And another suggestion for the Mods:

I couldn't find the forum thread that had all the Augment material requirements laid out. Nor the FAQ thread that had all those useful links (more than the one called "Hellping hands") in it. Please pin them to the FAQ and Game Strategy sections respectively. They're still useful and needed.

Webby Publish time 2015-8-17 15:07:33

Edited by Webby at 2015-8-17 14:31

diudiuz replied at 2015-8-17 13:33 static/image/common/back.gif
Suggestion:

How about removing all the unusable items from the Guild PvE Boss Loot tables? Stuff li ...
Is that confirmed that Gale/Perma/Deluge/flame are useless?  

Aug 9 uses 50 scrape 50 Demonheart + 150 Torrent/Cylcone/mineral etc
Aug 10 uses 50 trident 50 demonblood + 200 what? (I'd have thought Deluge/Gale) but hearing otherwise?

If so PLZZZZZZ get rid of those useless drops we are wasting resources on.

Belzial Publish time 2015-8-17 16:29:53

diudiuz replied at 2015-8-17 06:33 static/image/common/back.gif
Suggestion:

How about removing all the unusable items from the Guild PvE Boss Loot tables? Stuff li ...
http://spicyworld.spicyhorse.com/social/thread-5201-1-1.html this the one?

Hellping hands was pinned to the strategy section

fillurdaywithlove Publish time 2015-8-18 00:37:19

Mann pliss.. this game gonna end soon.. let chary shard appear on shop...  make player who has chary more happier. .
or   make dropp rate chary shard higher .. nowdays chary shard drop very loww..  :L :L

Anduril Publish time 2015-8-18 08:21:53

While I would like to see some of the "Never Returns" in the shops, I'm pragmatic enough to realize that probably won't happen. However, I would like to see any card that didn't have that tag applied to it available to finish off through shops. I have a slew of disciples from the last couple months that I got 6 or 7 of that I'd like to be able to finish up.

riteB2inDI Publish time 2015-8-19 21:48:06

now tat flightribe has confirmed tat they will b adding more old cards to the shops with a "final patch", with the numbers of cards n items shards already in rotation tats going to make aquiring certain cards even harder, even if db n materials r removed now, still the problem can hardly b addressed as "eased", then when added with cards from remaining events i assume at least more than 10(20 if we r lucky) will b added to the rotation in the final patch which will then further worsen the situation... so I think adding more slots in both shops is the only reasonable approah

LightPower Publish time 2015-8-20 13:53:40

Materials in hell forge drop in low numbers even on mondays. How about you increase the drops. We have monsters to feed...

Belegfuin Publish time 2015-8-20 14:52:21

I agree to almoust all webby requests.
I would add some little database change so the cost its 0:
- double the drop of 2nd tier elemental shard (ex torrent), now to get the right element all the time u get only 1 every 15 hope its really to much.
- to have something fair: every face shard must be present in a shop
- the prize u get for long term login after 300 days are not alluring, at least put as last a Golru if a player played ur game more then 2 years give him some prestige ;) , and put some equip after 300 days.
- increase the effect of healing boosting skills of 3 times at least, that will bring balance in the game and make healer a bit more usable.
- Guild Bosses skill , there is a skill that increment guild bosses attack every sec put that value to 0 , or change that skill with another.
- Remove common and uncommon equipments shards from the drop of hell mode pve and rise the rate of rare and sr shards considering ur equip in shops are stronger would be more balanced.

Mods that may need some programming time:

- Consider the possibility to not cut at half the defence but multiply by 0,75 in the damage calculation, this would enhance the meta game and bring all 3 stat important (if u do this increment flux dmg by 20% each lvl to get 75% at 10).
- I am not so sure about free arena , but an easy thing can be sparryng match with allies just to test teams or free revenge with no points rewards.
- If a disciple dye u cant use him till next reset in arena too or disable the change opponent button (bored to see weak teams high ranked). (considering the code its already made for isla mare, maybe its a cheap mod) .
- Show in guild bosses if someone has started attaccking by showing in leaderboard ATTACK in progress and when the attack its finished put updated damage.

The must be present feature , perpetual revenge event ;) can be disciple or equip or both.

Thank u for listening i will add other that comes in mind

desmo99g Publish time 2015-8-23 21:48:06

I apologize if this has already been said, but would SH consider doing a 3x or 4x gold event, rather than just the usual double.  If not, would it be possible to make double gold continue indefinitely?

Belzial Publish time 2015-8-24 07:36:26

desmo99g replied at 2015-8-23 13:48 static/image/common/back.gif
I apologize if this has already been said, but would SH consider doing a 3x or 4x gold event, rather ...

I might be corrected by SH when they get into the office, but my understanding is that the gold event is subject to DeNA's influence. Eg. don't get your hopes up
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9
View full version: Last Days Requests