Cypher7 Publish time 2015-8-24 23:49:25

I know people already said it, but I think its worth saying again: please let us remove equips someway!
Thanks for this great game btw

desmo99g Publish time 2015-8-25 02:07:23

Belzial replied at 2015-8-24 07:36 static/image/common/back.gif
I might be corrected by SH when they get into the office, but my understanding is that the gold ev ...

Ah ok.  Thanks Belzial.

LightPower Publish time 2015-8-25 03:10:10

Cypher7 replied at 2015-8-24 16:49 static/image/common/back.gif
I know people already said it, but I think its worth saying again: please let us remove equips somew ...

Yeah i agree. Give us the option to at least switch equipment with other disciples and not necesseraly remove it.

FlightTribe Publish time 2015-8-25 09:51:14

We can only make changes that ammount to nothing more than a change on an xls sheet or tweaking something that already exists.

Adding an entirely new system to remove items and/or swap them just isn't going to happen.

CORREXTOR Publish time 2015-8-25 10:52:35

Edited by CORREXTOR at 2015-8-24 19:58

All I'm going to say is this.... you have 2+ months till your final patch is release and the potential SHUTOFF of the GATE... you mean to tell me (or us) it is not possible to add equipment swap??????? Com'on

You talk about ways to generate revenue... how about make it cost anywhere between 100-1000 gold for equipment swap... At least I would pay to do it... this is just crazy

You guys are back at your favorite phrases and lines 'That is NEVER going to happen'... 'we like it the way it is, there is nothing wrong with it'... lol
FYI I hope you guys are not planning to release all equipment in current rotation with limited space in both IM or Arena shop... cause that will be just stupid... release all these equipment you've been monopolizing for the pass couple of months so players can have access to them (either put them in a separate shop to buy straight-up rather than WAITING couple of days to see 5 Shards to buy)... THis can be another means of generating revenue

Webby Publish time 2015-8-25 11:10:33

FlightTribe replied at 2015-8-25 08:51 static/image/common/back.gif
We can only make changes that ammount to nothing more than a change on an xls sheet or tweaking some ...
Hopefully u guys can see the list I proposed is all just tweaks, and flipping switches back on and a few edits of stuff......(other than the Perm Gold offer which I believe is DENA's decision unfortunately)

But altogether that list of stuff will greatly increase the game play for all those that choose to carry on after D Day.

The big program change suggestions it been very clear will not happen, understandably..... but leaving TG in a playable and player friendly state is almost like Spicy's legacy...dare I say your duty to do.

Hopefully u guys will do your best, which is very good and not your worst....which is...err well ;)

Belzial Publish time 2015-8-25 19:13:54

CORREXTOR replied at 2015-8-25 02:52 static/image/common/back.gif
All I'm going to say is this.... you have 2+ months till your final patch is release and the potenti ...

I'm looking forward to hunting equip in shops. Personally would much rather buy 5 shards at a time than have to save up 100-165k every time i want to make a purchase. If they are 10k arena coin per 5, it's only a couple of days before I'm ready for the next purchase - nice to be able to pick from a large pool of useful shards.

And we'll be able to afford to be patient, since there will be no threat of power creep xD

CORREXTOR Publish time 2015-8-26 04:33:57

Belzial replied at 2015-8-25 04:13 static/image/common/back.gif
I'm looking forward to hunting equip in shops. Personally would much rather buy 5 shards at a time ...

Ok help me out here... Current rotation of equipment at 5 shards a purchase take how long again? God only know when... But you saying that ok right? Well I say that's annoying cause the probability of completing a equip is insane... It taking me 2 months to complete a ring currently and I'm loosing it... I have the honor coins but the current rotation for the ring to show up is what killing me right now. I know you not going anywhere but some of us would like to complete an equip before they disconnect the serve for good... Besides it is BORING and most players will quit very fast. Sorry to say they need to allow customization of our disciples at this stage of the game and not restrict it cause you like the wait...

Belzial Publish time 2015-8-26 05:27:59

CORREXTOR replied at 2015-8-25 20:33 static/image/common/back.gif
Ok help me out here... Current rotation of equipment at 5 shards a purchase take how long again? G ...

Yep, for me it's okay, because I know there's more than 1 equipment out there that I want. And i'd rather be able to have the thrill ofthe buy more often, than having to wait however long to buy a complete item.

If it's 100k per item, a free player is only making 14k a week. So a full item will take more than two months just to be able to afford. Never mind needing to save 100k and then wait for the 1 right equip to show up. It's hard enough saving for fury helm shards.

But that's just my opinion and reasoning. I know some people wish all items were sold in bigger chunks. *shrug*

Webby Publish time 2015-8-26 08:24:59

CORREXTOR replied at 2015-8-26 03:33 static/image/common/back.gif
Ok help me out here... Current rotation of equipment at 5 shards a purchase take how long again? G ...

If they clear out the shops and free up all slots for only Equipment shards/Faceshards/Disciples, the rotation should be ok I'd have thought.... slow yes but not impossibly slow.

I like the excitement of the slow build to be honest. :)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
View full version: Last Days Requests