FlightTribe Publish time 2015-8-18 13:28:05

The Final Shedule.

Hi guys.

Here is the final shedule of what to expect from TG before we stop the tourneys and PvP shop card refresh.
Thought you'd all like to be given the exact details as soon as we had them.

August27th = 2 new cards (Tourney+PvP Shop)

September3rd = 1 new card

September10th = 1 old card (Revenge)

September17th = 1 new card

September24th = 2 new cards (Tourney+PvP Shop)

October1st = 1 old card (Revenge)

October8th = 1 new card

October15th = 1 old card (Revenge)

October22nd = 1 new card

October29th = 2 new cards (Tourney+PvP Shop)
Meaning that November the 5th will be the start of "no more stuff"  :'(

KingAndrew Publish time 2015-8-18 13:51:57

Thank you Flight.... thank u for everything ....it has been a roller coaster ride... and I shall ride this rollercoaster into the setting sun..... :'(:'(

Gralcio Publish time 2015-8-18 15:14:06

Thanks, Flight. I just hope the "recent" stuff will also eventually make it to shops, as I usually end up with 7 copies (too many rich people around).

KingAndrew Publish time 2015-8-18 15:37:07

Gralcio replied at 2015-8-18 15:14 static/image/common/back.gif
Thanks, Flight. I just hope the "recent" stuff will also eventually make it to shops, as I usually e ...

...but still obviously not enough to keep the game going... :((

Belzial Publish time 2015-8-18 15:39:24

Thanks flight. do you have any idea if/when all content will end up in shops?

diudiuz Publish time 2015-8-18 16:57:34

Thx for the dates! WE players really appreciate your coming forward with the info :)

Gralcio Publish time 2015-8-18 20:29:47

Edited by Gralcio at 2015-8-18 20:31

KingAndrew replied at 2015-8-18 15:37 static/image/common/back.gif
...but still obviously not enough to keep the game going... (
Because this f2p model didn't offer anything to the middle-class. It didn't encourage mild spending for masses.

In most of events you either spent tons and ended up in top10/50 (depending on activity) and got stuff... or ended outside top10/50 and got pretty much nothing (sometimes even after spending quite a lot).

Getting 7 copies of a hero or 20/50 equipment shards can't be really considered tiered reward. In the end you can't use either (usually for months until it eventually lands in shops).

Some time in the past you could spend a bit and actually finish an item from an event. Now you really have to spend a lot to end up with it.

Were a full week of farming event island to easily givie silver item, with a bit of gold - weak gold item, and with current amount of gold - the final item (in the line with currently available), I bet more people would decide to spend a bit to get the middle tier, while the current spenders would still go for the top.

As for the 6 or 7 copies of UR, no idea how to solve that problem. But let's face the truth, if you don't have 8 so you can nm it, those copies are useless. Maybe it could work if you could NM not fully evolved card (to get nm bonus) and later fully evolve it (to complete it). Of course stats would end up way lower than fully evolved nm, but at least it would be usable.

Sorry for a bit of a rant... especially since it's not really a time for ideas anymore.
But to sum it up, the problem I (and plenty of other people, seeing from forum posts) have seen for quite a while was the general lack of rewards for the "middle-class" of spenders.

Cheers,
G

Webby Publish time 2015-8-18 22:14:20

Dont suppose the revenges could be revealed st this stage?  I mean planning for the end and all that? Maybe not in correct order but general idea?   Ie chary, chary, chary or sumin like that

diudiuz Publish time 2015-8-19 02:34:30

Gralcio replied at 2015-8-18 20:29 static/image/common/back.gif
Because this f2p model didn't offer anything to the middle-class. It didn't encourage mild spending ...

Gralcio's post has a seed of truth in it!

Indeed, events have little to offer for those who are not able to squeeze into the top 50. I had a personal experience from this during the Sarkkeesubus event (iirc). I decided right at the start all the top 3 rewards: Disciple (Sarkkeesubus), Reward item (Flying Tumult) and Advantage item (Iron Maiden iirc) were worth the investment. I bought spent all my gold and bought some more to get the adv. item and dedicated the full week to event isle. At the end I blew all my Hope bottles and even bought 10€ more gold and stayed up LATE. I ended up at #61 and wasn't happy with the results... But at least I got the items, lol!

I still am clinging to a bunch of 6-7 disciples from the events, hoping for shop appearances... The only event disciple I got NM'd is Electritree, but that's whole different story... ;)

Unchainedcarter Publish time 2015-8-19 03:10:58

Thanks a lot for the detailed schedule,i was wanting it to be released so i could know what to expect.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
View full version: The Final Shedule.