Vecinuldedeasupra Publish time 2015-10-8 16:49:21

Suggestion for last 4 cards - please take into consideration

Dear the gate team,

We have 4 more cards to go, only 3 new cards:
October15th = 1 old card (Revenge)
October22nd = 1 new card
October29th = 2 new cards (Tourney+PvP Shop)

Please don't make the new cards useless or mediocre, I don't ask for the most powerful ones, but make them please viable in the best teams and think all the skills to be useful. I am not asking especially for DS or Fear, or shared agony, etc, but make the cards viable and usable for top decks.

For the Revenge, it is the last one, so put one of the cards that are really needed and we can’t get them otherwise as normal players, you know better what LVL30 cards are used by the most of the top users, for example LAVA MYSTERIUM, BATIBAT, GORGON QUEEN, DARK LORD LUCIFREX, etc

Please make the last cards count. I was really disappointed on the Mighty Zulgar, this is why I posted this.

Thank you!

Belzial Publish time 2015-10-8 17:54:36

Can I ask why you are so disappointed with Zulgar?

Vecinuldedeasupra Publish time 2015-10-8 19:55:50

It is one of the last cards... I was expecting the 4th buff for water, I was expecting stream and another buff - shower is on the majority of water cards lately and we don't have the 4th buff... I was expecting bigger DPS, I was expecting to not have useless skills like shield, and for the current setup I was also expected at least spiked armour in place of shield.
I was expecting a more viable water card to work with the other good water cards like Chary.  I will try to get the card as I want to collect as much I can since I relay like the game, but I don't see it in my water team for now. But I may be wrong, it won't be for the first time.

Belzial Publish time 2015-10-8 20:21:12

Vecinuldedeasupra replied at 2015-10-8 11:55 static/image/common/back.gif
It is one of the last cards... I was expecting the 4th buff for water, I was expecting stream and an ...

For the record, I asked so that I could try and help, not to be judgemental - it's not nice to see a regular forum face who likes liquid, unhappy with a card.

I agreed completely on the 4th buff - gutted it didn't appear, since it is finally showing on fire and earth, and even wind has clord.
I also agree that shower is too common. That said, there is also a lot of attune and stream as well now, so I guess anything other than 4th buff is a disappointment, to be honest.

I think this card sits in the guild pve and World Boss role, and is actually a decent contender there. Boon, DS and Shield will be really useful in guilds, and Boon DS Shower is gonna do a lot of damage to the world boss.

I'm a big spiked fan, but the skill has taken quite a lot of criticism lately because we've seen it a lot. I think the public reaction plus the pve/WB role are the reasons why this card doesnt have spikes.

I do disagree on viability though. I think he will work great as a key support card on liquid decks. spikes with taunt would have made it a really great card though, and 4th buff top tier in every regard.

Vecinuldedeasupra Publish time 2015-10-8 20:40:42

I understand and I thank you.
Why is shield good in guilds? at LVL10 : "creates a shield surrounding the target that absorbs 16.000 damage", CD: 58s.
For me it sounds bad, as the damage that I take is much more bigger than 16.000 at every attack from guild boss... I really did not found the skills that help more than DS, fear, Invincibility and Boon in guilds... I did not tried "shield wall" but sound much better than shield...

Belzial Publish time 2015-10-8 20:45:18

Vecinuldedeasupra replied at 2015-10-8 12:40 static/image/common/back.gif
I understand and I thank you.
Why is shield good in guilds? at LVL10 : "creates a shield surrounding ...

Honestly? I'm guessing. I see the CD as synchronising with the CD of DS and think that the shield will help bridge the gap between other CC/protection skills. To be fair,  forgot the shield amount was so tiny :( SHield wall is indeed awesome; one of my favourite skills

Vecinuldedeasupra Publish time 2015-10-8 21:05:01

Edited by Vecinuldedeasupra at 2015-10-8 15:07

At the beginnings of the gate game... When the maximum card stats were the old 25th level, and we talked about average good DPS of 10.000 for best cards and average HP 120.000, old times... this skill was OK(haha, good times). I remember that I really used it at the beginning. But now, it is outdated and it does not scale up for the current LVL30 cards +10 DPS... this can be improved, I guess having at LVL10 80K-160K DMG absorbed would be a start.... but this is now just something that will not happen. :(

fillurdaywithlove Publish time 2015-10-10 14:32:40

Im expect lady jesebeth on revenge card..;P
Pages: [1]
View full version: Suggestion for last 4 cards - please take into consideration