1426731005zdxEeM Publish time 2015-10-25 00:54:39

Technical Issues

So, I *finally* got HoN installed on my phone after quite a few issues.

Here are the issues I have encountered already in about 5 minutes of play

1) "Tap to Continue" is selective at the best of times. Sometimes it works, othertimes you have to close the game, clear the cache and restart the game.

2) I literally cannot pass level 1. All but the top of the screen is grayed out, and the "Back" button isnt working as the entire screen is now frozen in terms of responding. I can still see the animations playing through the gray box but I cant interact with anything. The only thing I can do is quit game.

I tried clearing the cache and it didnt work at all. So this might be something you guys might want to REALLY fix like A S A P before handing it out to more regions. I would have been able to weigh in with this feedback much earlier, if my phone hadn't decided to be a piece of shit.

1426731005zdxEeM Publish time 2015-10-25 06:27:59

I have passed level 2. The issue was the Evolution, which gave no prompt so it was literally a case of tap everywhere and hope for the best. Im sure this will be fixed, but i think it should be fixed as a priority so people do know how to progress in the game

FlightTribe Publish time 2015-10-26 11:06:56

hi there

How did you manage to install HoN?
Was it in any kind of weird way or what device are you using?
No one else is reporting any issues like this.

Perhaps you can send in some information and screenshots to our support channel.

https://spicyhorsegames.zendesk.com

1426731005zdxEeM Publish time 2015-10-27 00:10:33

FlightTribe replied at 2015-10-25 20:06 static/image/common/back.gif
hi there

How did you manage to install HoN?

I received the APK file from Rin, and was told that it was with your Consent, thus how i have installed HoN. As for the issue, I have since passed it. Recent issues have included a constant reset to trying to load the game and failing to do so which the solution I figured out was uninstall, remove the APK file, re-add the APK file and reinstall.

My device is a Sony Xperia E3, and honestly I think allot of the issues are because its base harddrive is so small and I have other apps taking up space. Another issue would likely be the RAM being used up or just the fact that its been dropped its fair share of times.

Thanks for the response FT, will keep updated on any other technical glitches or bugs I encounter and send them through tickets

FlightTribe Publish time 2015-10-27 10:40:18

I'm going to guess that the .apk is WILDLY ou of date by now and thus causing all kinds of terrible and broken issues.
The game is pretty much released almost worldwide, is it not available in your play store normally now?

1426731005zdxEeM Publish time 2015-10-27 22:48:44

FlightTribe replied at 2015-10-26 19:40 static/image/common/back.gif
I'm going to guess that the .apk is WILDLY ou of date by now and thus causing all kinds of terrible  ...

Its still not available in North America, because according the Google Play Store its not available (At the very least it isnt in Canada) but the version I am on is 1.0.3 after installing it did say there was a large update available and did go through the process of updating.

I got the APK file last month around this time, so I dont know how much you guys have updated in a months time.

FlightTribe Publish time 2015-10-28 16:41:22

A reasonable ammount of updating has gone on, plus any difference in version numbers could cause issues and confuse the game.

Something you could try (although you still have to keep your eye out for bugs and issues and new versions), is to grab the latest apk yourself from the store....

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spicyhorse.thegate3

Using something like www.apk-dl.com

1426731005zdxEeM Publish time 2015-10-28 23:09:20

Edited by 1426731005zdxEeM at 2015-10-28 08:10

FlightTribe replied at 2015-10-28 01:41 static/image/common/back.gif
A reasonable ammount of updating has gone on, plus any difference in version numbers could cause iss ...
According to the Google Playstore all my devices are "Incompatable" with the game, which is nonsense because the APK file I have (v 1.0.3) works just fine. Sure there's a bit of slowing now and again but nothing horrendous.

As for the other site for the alternative, that one simply isnt working. Apparently there is a host error in downloading the APK file, so im not sure what I can do to update that.
Incompadability Screenshot

Holy Rinaku Publish time 2015-10-29 03:47:35

Mine was too originally. Take the link for that apk and paste the link into the apk-dl site that flight linked you. Ittl download it for you through that.

Cheers

1426731005zdxEeM Publish time 2015-10-29 10:51:32

Holy Rinaku replied at 2015-10-28 12:47 static/image/common/back.gif
Mine was too originally. Take the link for that apk and paste the link into the apk-dl site that fli ...

And This is the problem I end up with every time i try to use that site. So im really not sure how to upgrade to 1.0.6 since Google Play wont download it for me, the APK wont work. I can't purchase gold because im not linked via google play.

This is a wonderful bunch of "Googles a dick"
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: Technical Issues