Jesttic Publish time 2015-10-31 05:33:41

Raid Rewards

2 Star gear for the highest raids level is just Lame please bring back the purple gear for those raids. WTHECK is my team with 37485680 power going to do with 2 star gear. It's bad enough that everything the older players worked so HARD to get was nerfed now the one goal kjeeping most of us playing has been nerfed. The raids were one of the few ways to gain better gear. My guild and I are very frustrated with this and other things in the game. Please fix this.

Apie Publish time 2015-11-2 10:35:06

I agree with you Jesttic. Even though this change doesn't affect me since I have been lvl 60 for a couple of months now and I have more purple shards than I need. I believe this change hurts the game:
Raid bosses are an important part of end game progrssion with the purple shard drops. Much less boring than spamming purge of normal dungeons and getting 1 purple shard every 200 hope (very tedious and demoralizing).Furthermore, this change increases the gap between top players and players trying to catch up. Players who currently do not have full purple gear are will not be a threat to the top players for a very long time.
In summary, more grind for newer players, less end game competition. I highly recommend bringing back the purple shards for raid bosses before we lose more players.

FlightTribe Publish time 2015-11-3 14:52:34

This bug should hopefully be fixed today.  Sorry about that !!

Apie Publish time 2015-11-3 17:08:08

Edited by Apie at 2015-11-3 17:10

Oh good it's just a bug, I thought it was an intentional change.
Is the compensation automatic this time or do we all need to send individual tickets?
What other 'bugs' are there from the last patch? If this is the only one I'm assuming the others are permanent changes.

FlightTribe Publish time 2015-11-3 17:35:12

Compensation is only automatic usually if every single person in the game has been affected and it's an earth shattering bug.  Otherwise, we need to hear from individual people if affected/annoyed.

Apie Publish time 2015-11-3 17:58:21

That did not answer any of my questions. Nonetheless I guess we all have to send individual tickets again even through this bug probably affected everyone who played in the last 4 days

FlightTribe Publish time 2015-11-4 11:33:02

No, it only affected a few people who were high enough level to get to a certain type of raid boss and then only if they ranked high enough to get shards.

I guess you can count the affected number of people on 2 hands.

Purplex Publish time 2015-11-4 16:50:40

Its not only lvl 60 people that had been affected, I was getting 2* shards at 30+ raids as well instead of 3*. Not that i care about compensation, but that were certainly more than 10 people. Most likely top 200 in Arena who did any raids, per server.

FlightTribe Publish time 2015-11-4 17:08:01

Feel free to write into us, we don't mind handing stuff out when a bug occured and you were affected  :)

Apie Publish time 2015-11-5 09:09:51

lol come on now, way more than 10 ppl were affected.
this is the part that upsets me. unlike other games that proactively send out compensations for their screw ups, this game expects their customers to send support tickets. way to take the fun out of the game.
good customers who are too lazy to send a support tickets lose out.
Pages: [1] 2 3
View full version: Raid Rewards