Primerus Publish time 2015-11-15 18:54:19

Is it just me or....

This game really that boring now. So much down time and such little to do in game. I think this game is headed in the wrong direction. We are continuously seeing the same recycled events, arena is just pointless, no update to guild maps, no new content! I have stopped spending on this game and now hardly ever login,. This game has lost its appeal to me and I no longer feel the urge to play since the latest changes.

landler Publish time 2015-11-18 11:02:10

Yup, they make even harder to level up the demon and no updates since more players reach the max level60.

FlightTribe Publish time 2015-11-18 14:06:25

The game is still pretty new and more updates are planned.
We're a long way away from being done with CoD   :)

Primerus Publish time 2015-11-18 17:06:05

Feels like it's too little too late.

My whole guild is moving on and already looking for another game to spend our money and time on, and I think others have too. My guild was the top ranked across all servers, had a VIP 15, a few 13's and a lot of 10's but are now steering clear of spicy horse games by the looks of our guild chat... Such a shame, the game was great.

Apie Publish time 2015-11-19 13:17:05

end game is all about resource management; its a really long grind that just got even longer with the recent changes. Demon shards from shops just got reduced from 5 to 2 a couple of days ago.
Arena is a joke because the game is really imbalanced. AOE damage upon death teams are insanely overpowered. I expected this game to be more strategically challenging; build specific decks to counter other decks. But given the amount of effort it takes to build up a single lvl 60 demon with max gear, most players do not have more than 4 demons they can actually use.
Looks like Spicy Horse is focusing on their 'New' game Heroes of Night. Its pretty much a recycled version of this game and The Gate. They're killing off The Gate so this game is probably next in line.
I agree, CoD had the potential to be a great game...

kylegass45 Publish time 2015-11-19 15:45:35

you guys are playing cod?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FlightTribe Publish time 2015-11-20 13:06:27

Yep, Call of Darkness.  No wait... Chains of Duty.... ummm..... you know......

Primerus Publish time 2015-11-24 06:31:20

kylegass45 replied at 2015-11-19 15:45 static/image/common/back.gif
you guys are playing cod?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope... only the non spenders are left playing, which is probably the case for HoN too.

Apie Publish time 2015-11-24 09:33:35

still some spenders around, but most of them have not been spending lately as there is no incentive for them to do so.
people genuinely feel this game is going downhill without new content, and the recent changes has made the grind longer

landler Publish time 2015-11-26 08:42:15

I already quit this game,, even if im on a top, i feel bore too.
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: Is it just me or....