diudiuz Publish time 2015-11-16 16:22:33

Gameplay

Hi,

just a quick question regarding the actual "mission" gameplay: Is there anything else to do except trigger skills manually while playing a "mission"?

I didn't find anything else to do except skill auto/manual button, skill buttons and some limited camera panning/zooming. I mean, can I for example somehow target specific enemies to take down the most dangerous ones first, or are battles always fought in a similar order (front-mid-back rows)?

Compared to The Gate's gameplay, I find this recipe much less fun as I'm a mere spectator in fights that last for many minutes. But, I'm still testing and toying around and my opinion might swing around as things reveal themselves... :P

PyongYunks Publish time 2015-11-16 22:38:58

I agree completely diudiuz. I posted a similar question in the game strategy section. Right now it feels like you just start the battle and see what happens. It would be nice to be able to move my mares around (one of my tanks takes every hit in the battle until he dies) and, as you mentioned, the ability to target enemies would be very helpful.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Gameplay