ecnelutalf Publish time 2015-11-26 14:28:39

Status of equipment availability

We are all waiting desperately to hear whether the more recent equipment will be available in the shops or shard summons.  
In particular the stronger items like longinus, fulmen and fulger that have been released through events or as advantage items.  

There have been rumors about this with answers from yes to no to maybe.  

Can someone from Spicy Horse please set the record straight?  It is getting hard to make decisions when we do not know. Decisions like do I purchase more gold, do I get a new disciple and even do I continue playing.

I would think that releasing them under shard summons would generate revenue for SH that you would not get otherwise. Receiving enough shards that you can create them with 3-5K gold would be in line with what was available for events.

Please let us know the plan soon.

Webby Publish time 2015-11-26 15:17:16

I told Flight I would pass on the info..... it looks pretty definitive to me.

diudiuz Publish time 2015-11-26 16:43:16

Guess that's it then. Official enough for me, as it has seemed for awhile that FT has been the sole defender of The Gate and every other SH member has full focus on other titles.

Guess I'll dump all my unfinished equipment shards and try to figure out whether it's even remotely plausible to build a good liquid/earth teams with the remaining available elements in the game.

For some sick reason, Elton John's "Candle in the Wind" started playing in my head. And I hate that song and all associated with it :lol

ecnelutalf Publish time 2015-11-27 00:02:10

Webby replied at 2015-11-26 15:17 static/image/common/back.gif
I told Flight I would pass on the info..... it looks pretty definitive to me.

I received a reply 3 days after yours that says there has been talk about putting them in the stores.  
And that Spicy would post an update in the forums.

I'd really just like a non-nebulous yes or no.  

It really is a game stopper if they don't make them available at all.

Webby Publish time 2015-11-27 08:52:06

ecnelutalf replied at 2015-11-26 23:02 static/image/common/back.gif
I received a reply 3 days after yours that says there has been talk about putting them in the stor ...

:dizzy:    From Flight or Rin?  

CORREXTOR Publish time 2015-11-28 11:55:32

If SH do not release these equipment - that says a lot in my OPINION... Word of Advice.... don't empty or throw away any equipment... it is just a matter of TIME, SH will come back to this game... Like they said "this is the most successful game so far in their enterprise"

Hang tight... just a matter of TIME

PyongYunks Publish time 2015-11-29 00:44:50

I hope you're right Corrextor and I'm going to keep playing, but I'm very doubtful....

amye201320 Publish time 2015-11-30 12:28:03

now we are playing by "hope"...:funk:

CORREXTOR Publish time 2015-12-1 10:02:34

PyongYunks replied at 2015-11-28 09:44 static/image/common/back.gif
I hope you're right Corrextor and I'm going to keep playing, but I'm very doubtful....

Well except if they crash the server causing all players to lose their profiles... which can happen easily... just saying!!!!!!

Goddwyn Publish time 2015-12-2 02:17:21

Each time I log into this game I'm continually debating if playing is even worth it at this point.. I spend a lot of time playing each day...arena, mare stones-virago, upgrade mats, aug mats, guild raids, WB-regular raids...setting timers for guild auctions so I can join the last second bid-snipe fest...

Is the time spent worth it? /shrug/
Without access to more powerful gold equipment there is ZERO possibility of my units-my team ever becoming close to the strength of units witch such equipment..

Others have stated that we can get equipment from the shops that is "just as good"..but I highly disagree.. The same unit equipped with shop items were compared to one with raid items..fully upgraded..the stats difference alone is outrageous. Then add in the difference between item abilities..

~The two identical units with raid/non-raid equipment would be worlds apart..

And tbh....with the current acquisition rate for obtaining even one completed gold item from the shops...equipping an entire team would take an insane amount of time... Even if you had all the currency needed and were only waiting for the items to appear in shops.. One full item would have to appear 10 times..so if you have four units needing that item you would need to buy it from the shops 40 times.. (Fury helm is the exception)

It seems to take a bit more than a month to complete one item from the shops.. So we are talking a good 6 months to complete four of the same item...

So..is the game worth playing knowing that it would literally take 12 months or more of farming and waiting for shops to spawn certain items...and after all that...the team collectively would be much weaker than those better equipped.. /shrug/

Personally, I do not think they want to release the raid equipment even if it had to be purchased with gold.. Since they are only making a fraction of the profit from gold purchased it is not enough of an incentive for them to pay employees to make further changes to the game..and/or the fact that the majority of the profit from gold sales goes directly to their partner company who screwed them..and SH is tired of making them money..
Pages: [1] 2 3
View full version: Status of equipment availability