diudiuz Publish time 2015-12-3 16:20:56

Mare stats, skills, attack etc...

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere earlier, but can someone give a rundown on Mare stats? What stat affect which variable in gameplay?

This wiki page is somewhat helpful in assessing which Mares are better than others, but it's hard to assess whether my King Akarius is good or not. Is MATK something that is only used when skills are triggered. When are the " Passive" skills used? Is ATK much more important than MATK since skills seem to reload forever before they are usable (only 2-3 times per a long PvE fight!) or is MATK used in "basic attacks" in some cases?

How about the three rows in the game, does front row (Fist) need high ATK, HP and DEF. Backrow (Staff) uses always MATK to attack? How about middle row, how they fit in? Is all this explained somewhere?

Looking to grasp the concept of this game :)

voeuxpieux Publish time 2015-12-3 18:38:35

A lot of questions here lol. Quickly :

1. The attacks question :
- Basicly, each mares run cycles of 4 attacks it seems. Each attack is a standard ATK attack but when the count down of a skill is ready, the standard attack is replace by a SKILL attack.
- This skill attack can be ATK or MATK depending of the mares.
- Against Raid Boss only, Morax is immunate to ATK and Ogzin to MATK. Agility mares like Akarius do not damage Ogzin at all... I guess that Akarius is a "agility magic" type... I didn't took the time to follow this track at the moment.
==> I cannot say that ATK is better than MATK. It really depends of each mares and the number of skills and the number of targets of each skills and the speed rate.

2. Passive skills
- Some passive skills are active, using an attack like Amongo 2sd skill.
- Some others seems to be passive boost... but I am waiting for a small confirmation at the moment but it seems that really works are passive passive lol

3. Front to back strategy :
There is a lot of options, even with only 40 mares availables at the moment. You can have a full Strengh team, and a full Magic team... you can mix as you want. It really depends of what is effectives. And there are contermesure to all like King Shoot Claws lauchning ATK skills to enemy back that have magic mares with low ATK defense...
What is sure is that you need a minimum of 1 mares with Crowd Control like stun, silence, healing or shadows... having non makes it very difficult at equal levels...
What is sure too is that your first mares in line should have a maximum of HP and ATK Defense.
After you can observe the top 20 in arena to see the different teams and how they are built. They are very different and effective strategies.

1426731005zdxEeM Publish time 2015-12-8 11:54:09

I asked FT about this in a ticket a few months ago and got a "Thats a good idea" but since then didly =/

FlightTribe Publish time 2015-12-8 15:17:27

I've "heard" that all the stats might be being simplified and made a lot more accessible/easier to understand.
So right now, I think I want to hold off on making an official post on what the current stats do and do not do.

*fingers crossed* eh?

diudiuz Publish time 2015-12-8 15:27:46

Sounds good to me :victory:

voeuxpieux Publish time 2015-12-9 05:30:51

Edited by voeuxpieux at 2015-12-8 22:35

FlightTribe replied at 2015-12-8 08:17 static/image/common/back.gif
I've "heard" that all the stats might be being simplified and made a lot more accessible/easier to u ...
Great ! I will have to restart my excel sheet, means, sigma, damages and CC formula hahaha. I am happy to see that ! I am even a bit starving hehe :-)

Onlybquestion in fact is when !

Thank for the news :victory:

FlightTribe Publish time 2015-12-14 15:06:08

So, seems I heard wrong or misunderstood.
(Yay, for more Chinglish)

The stats are remaining, so I guess I should make a "what do all the stats actually mean" part to the wiki.   :L

voeuxpieux Publish time 2015-12-15 04:42:35

Edited by voeuxpieux at 2015-12-14 21:48

I have two major questions please : - what is VIT ? Is this related to speed ?
- what are different type of actions done by a mare. He does attack and what else ? We are sure that there are other type but could figure out all the type

FlightTribe Publish time 2015-12-15 10:12:39

VIT should be Vitality and is to do with your HP.

Will start to compile all this info for the wiki today  :)

voeuxpieux Publish time 2015-12-15 17:32:46

Ok thanks :loveliness:
Pages: [1] 2
View full version: Mare stats, skills, attack etc...