PyongYunks Publish time 2016-7-24 22:37:39

So quiet. So very, very quiet....

Still a great game. Oh well.
*sigh*

Webby Publish time 2016-7-26 18:25:29

Spicy has moved away from FTP games now.

We are on our own!

Tickets will not be replied to other than with a automated message (from now or the very near future onwards)

All to be expected really...if only they had taken our ideas and put them into our game, and made it the huge success it could have been instead of sticking our ideas into other games without TG history/base/retention....and watched them flop. crazy really! oh well *sigh2*

PyongYunks Publish time 2016-7-26 22:41:44

Yeah, I heard about that. Makes me wonder what kind of computer or console game SpicyHorse will be churning out.

Say17 Publish time 2016-7-28 03:32:55

hi i have one qustion if i click on the akaneiro couse i want play its still tell me i must install unity web player but if i install this it dasnt change anything still same and i dont know what can i do ... please can you somebody help me with this ?

Dermott Fictel Publish time 2016-7-29 06:34:57

Say17 replied at 2016-7-28 03:32 static/image/common/back.gif
hi i have one qustion if i click on the akaneiro couse i want play its still tell me i must install  ...

There is an issue I was having where the screen was all black, but if you hover your mouse cursor and click in the lower right corner, the next part of the UI screen loads and you can play.
Pages: [1]
View full version: So quiet. So very, very quiet....