abuzr Publish time 2013-2-7 03:25:34

Undocumented updates

late on 02-05-2013 there was an update. Please direct me to a complete update log otherwise you can count on one less future supporter. I have already spent my own money on kreds at kongregate and donated nearly three hundred to the kickstarter campaign. I'm aware that there is nothing I can do to get my money back from kongregate because of how I paid (via ultimate game cards), but I am fully capable of disputing my donation at paypal. If you guys are willing to give that up then be my guest because I have no problem spending that money on food and beer

DTBIncarnate Publish time 2013-2-7 03:32:50

Edited by DTBIncarnate at 2013-2-6 13:50

1. Caltrops constant fear has been taken away and reduced to a chance to fear certain mobs.
2. Chat has been temporarily disabled in-game.
3. Rare item vendor now displays proper item stocks, and no longer steals money.
4. Chest spawn rate in certain missions has been reduced to eliminate unfair farming techniques.
5. A few game mechanics and bugs fixed.
6. A ping indicator at the upper right (to the left of the minimap) (thanks kayuko)
7. Changed artwork in a few mission areas. (thanks kayuko)

I am sorry if I missed anything, and I am not a moderator or a member of SpicyHorse staff, but I would like to keep a future player and hope this helps in your decision.

Thank you, and good luck.

Izibaar Publish time 2013-2-7 03:34:08

My favorite answer would be: "We got your money and now go away! We do not need such unfriendly people in our community."

Maybe you should rewrite your post. ;)

Kayuko Publish time 2013-2-7 03:36:09

Are you sure about the Rare-Vendor thing? Hell, gotta farm some shards~

DTBIncarnate Publish time 2013-2-7 03:36:50

You have every right as a player to make any concerns open. That's what the forum is for after all. We do need people like you, as some people are too shy, or unwilling to make their concerns known. That gets devs nowhere, and the game never improves.

DTBIncarnate Publish time 2013-2-7 03:38:31

Kayuko replied at 2013-2-6 13:36 static/image/common/back.gif
Are you sure about the Rare-Vendor thing? Hell, gotta farm some shards~

To make sure, you could wait till it is an official update announcement, this is just based on my testing and experience.

abuzr Publish time 2013-2-7 03:40:51

Edited by abuzr at 2013-2-7 03:42

DTBIncarnate thank you for the quick reply. Is this information that you've documented yourself or is it available somewhere on this site?

Izibaar you just look stupid. It takes 10 days to get my money back from paypal. Not only that but if you understood how paypal worked then you'd understand why you don't want any active disputes against your account.
I don't want to take my money back; I just want update logs; I refuse to support any game or studio that can't provide something as simple as update logs. Refute what I'm saying or shut up

DTBIncarnate Publish time 2013-2-7 03:47:23

It's a mixture of both, I have contact with the devs and mods through the game chat on the browser version. I have fully tested all that I've mentioned, and there may be more things that were changed, but these are the ones I find most evident.

Kayuko Publish time 2013-2-7 03:48:18

2 new things I just figured out (should've been in the update too)

1. Yomi Village Artwork as you log-in
2. You can review your ping at the upper right corner oo

DTBIncarnate Publish time 2013-2-7 03:49:22

Oh, I didn't notice that, thank you for the info.
Pages: [1] 2 3
View full version: Undocumented updates