WarAngel Publish time 2013-2-7 08:19:30

Replacement game

Edited by WarAngel at 2013-2-7 08:22

So i know most of you dont like the lagg, or it wil become p2p, etc. so this  might sound silly etc but this game looks kinda nice and realy popular, not as fancy as this but still  :)  Its called dungeon rampage. It´s on facebook and http://www.kongregate.com/games/RebelEnt/dungeonrampage# :) so if any one wants to chek it out feel free :) and keep in mind i sayed its not as fancy as this one :D then again it doesent lagg :D and its free :)

It´s a multiplayer game ** :)

Ophelea Publish time 2013-2-7 08:24:07

Thanks Warangel!

Too bad you won't be playing with us. Bye!

B10H4Z4RD Publish time 2013-2-7 08:32:01

is this supposed to be an advertisement for another game or something?

KimiSage Publish time 2013-2-7 08:51:12

Oh Balls...i might of "advertised" another "game" by screen shot for how other chats work. Lol. Although, I did advertise this game on that game too. It's not that bad. I'm sharing two games I love....But I would say this game is more approved by me anyways :) I am fully obsessed with it!

Cassielle Publish time 2013-2-7 09:00:35

KimiSage replied at 2013-2-7 08:51 static/image/common/back.gif
Oh Balls...i might of "advertised" another "game" by screen shot for how other chats work. Lol. Alth ...

There's "Hey, this game has this system that might help this problem" and then there's "Hey, I think you should all stop playing this game and start playing this other one". You did nothing wrong, KimiSage.

Also, this thread has the potential to revive the P2P rumor.

Let's reiterate.

Akaneiro will ALWAYS be a FREE TO PLAY GAME.
It is NOT turning pay-to-play.
Information you receive to the contrary is WRONG. You should correct misinformed players anywhere you can.

B10H4Z4RD Publish time 2013-2-7 09:03:51

Cassielle replied at 2013-2-6 21:00 static/image/common/back.gif
There's "Hey, this game has this system that might help this problem" and then there's "Hey, I thi ...

let me just

akaneiro will always be f2p

KimiSage Publish time 2013-2-7 09:25:57

Cassielle replied at 2013-2-6 19:00 static/image/common/back.gif
There's "Hey, this game has this system that might help this problem" and then there's "Hey, I thi ...

This post made me giggle. :) I am glad that this game is free to play! It satisfies me and i bet it will for others! Thanks Cas

Moxxie Publish time 2013-2-13 20:22:54

KONGREGATE GAMES ! awesome i wanna try this one out for myself !
Pages: [1]
View full version: Replacement game