SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 947|Reply: 7

question about the future of the game [Copy link]

Post time 2013-2-20 09:54:40 |Show all posts
I am wondering I know that there was maybe like 8 areas with different missions and bosses. I am wondering will the game get expansions in the future by adding more areas in the game and expand the level cap if the game continues to get more people.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-20 10:32:42 |Show all posts
The intention is that there will be new content until the death of the game in the year 24827184329384YD. So we intend to add new regions and content for as long as we can.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-20 10:45:38 |Show all posts
thats a legit number there cass

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-20 11:59:27 |Show all posts
Cassielle replied at 2013-2-20 10:32
The intention is that there will be new content until the death of the game in the year 248271843293 ...

Thats good to hear. I like this game, the only problem was that I started on kongregate instead of spicy horse, but I think its worth starting over again. Again I like this game and hope it a big success and continues to improve over times.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-28 04:21:49 |Show all posts
thrallEd10 replied at 2013-2-20 11:59
Thats good to hear. I like this game, the only problem was that I started on kongregate instead of ...

I know that thrallEd10 was talking about if the there will be more areas being added to the game in the future, but I was reading on the kickstarter website about added more areas or adding the feature to unlock an area that we can not unlock now. I guess what I am saying some areas that are on the map that we can not unlock now will be avaliable to unlock later on, but will there be new areas that will be added that are not on the map already, like a new island or a portal to a new area something like that.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-28 05:20:44 |Show all posts
Edited by Origami at 2013-2-27 22:21
altaireden10 replied at 2013-2-27 21:21
I know that thrallEd10 was talking about if the there will be more areas being added to the game i ...

To clarify - game world is build from Regions ("Yomi Forest") that include few Areas ("Yomi Forest" have total of 8 areas planned). Areas are composed from a number of missions (3) that share common theme, visual style and main type of Yokai.

Right now, "Yomi Forest" is still incomplete. There are 3 more Areas to release ("Yurei Caverns", "Melon Fields" and "Temple Depths") that will be released in upcoming weeks.

Then, we'll have to wait a bit longer, for a bigger expansion in the future. Each of "big expansions" in the future will bring a new region. As two of them were a part of kickstarter strech goals, we know their names and names of the regions that will come with them. Akaneiro: EYE OF SPITE will bring the "Devil’s Eye Mountain" and Akaneiro: THE YASHA WAR will bring the "Fallen Fen" region. They will follow the current scheme, so each of them will give us 8 new areas and 24 new missions. They will probably follow also the level cap scheme, so it's gonna be 32 levels more for each expansion.

But now you all should focus on upcoming three areas, not on the regions.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-28 09:22:26 |Show all posts
Origami replied at 2013-2-28 05:20
To clarify - game world is build from Regions ("Yomi Forest") that include few Areas ("Yomi Forest" ...

I know, but I was just wondering about it. I know I have more areas to unlock and complete. Thanks.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-4 04:20:44 |Show all posts
Origami replied at 2013-2-27 13:20
To clarify - game world is build from Regions ("Yomi Forest") that include few Areas ("Yomi Forest" ...

R U kidding?  how can I think of anything but MORE REGIONS!!!!  eerrrrrrummmmmglaaaaaaa (mouth watering sounds).

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-26 01:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.023249 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top