SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Author: Shangri-La

Food and purple items [Copy link]

Post time 2013-2-26 08:16:40 |Show all posts
the non-rewarding of the high threat lvls kills me.... it boggles my mind to think that a low lvl threat will give you better loot than the high.... So that means you have to run all the maps in overrun to get them to low threat  lvl so you can farm the bosses/maps  on low threat to get good loot.....  if you could with the map download times dc's and all the other distractions.... or give a truck load of karma to get them to low lvls..... whats the point.... its an ARPG.... LOOT!!!!  its all about loot.... always.... forever loot....

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-26 11:58:22 |Show all posts
Shangri-La replied at 2013-2-26 08:02
Well since it's just 350 for both of them, it's just too easy...the only fun thing in this game will ...

While I haven't actually checked if there are any changes, purple items in the rare goods shop are limited and will therefore disappear quickly.

They're also a constant, so you don't have to go back to a store to re-apply the bonuses.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-26 21:03:08 |Show all posts
Edited by Shangri-La at 2013-2-26 21:04

You don't have go back to shop, I have farmed A5M3 for aroud 3 hour to get some Karma and sell white/Green/Blue items and bought some food on my inventory not a lot... just 50 each...

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-27 00:39:41 |Show all posts
Well by all means, if you want to farm, then food is a nice boost.

There are no balance problems with it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-4 04:30:08 |Show all posts
Hmm .. I'd like to say out loud that the higher your level the lower the food ratio % bump.
also, imo, if you don't have a problem farming I think your crazy... heh ;)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-22 04:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.013952 second(s), 8 queries .

To Top