SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 794|Reply: 3

question about akaneiro on steam [Copy link]

Post time 2013-2-28 03:52:03 |Show all posts
Edited by altaireden10 at 2013-2-28 03:53

I know that Akaneiro is going to be on steam at the end of this month, I guess tomorrow it will be up. I am wondering when you play the game on steam can you use your spicy world account when you play this game or is it that you need to use their account only. I am not sure how steam games work, I would have thought that the steam account lets you jsut download the game and chat on the steam client, but when playing free-to-play games on steam you use the account you create on the developer's website. I plan on still using my spicy world account, but I was thinking of creating a steam account to use the steam client and other feature with the game as well and also because I heard about the steam box and it seems like an interesting console to get.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-28 04:55:36 |Show all posts
The steam release is delayed a few days more. Now it's early March. Probably first or second week.

And it's up to valve if players will be able to connect their accounts, but it's highly unlikely. They probably go same way that the kongregate and create different login system to game, based on the steam accounts data for which they own all legal rights. They won't share private user data with developers, and probably won't accept the idea to push their users to create additional account on developer's site in order to play the game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-28 09:23:02 |Show all posts
Origami replied at 2013-2-28 04:55
The steam release is delayed a few days more. Now it's early March. Probably first or second week.

That's a bummer. Okay thanks.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-2 16:53:55 |Show all posts
If we're lucky, it'll be like Nexon games on Steam, and you will simply link your SpicyWorld account with your Steam account.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-26 06:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016265 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top