SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 877|Reply: 7

Comments and suggestions for the game game player to the faithful! [Copy link]

Post time 2013-2-28 13:58:30 |Show all posts

Comments and suggestions for the game game player to the faithful!

Comments: the game gain drops sold are not described in time, it will influence the number of game player the proper use of medicine, medicine for example can get better loot will not know what is the duration of the effect to!

Suggestion: the game has 3 occupation game player, not only play an occupation, in many cases the occupation to occupation for other equipment, but there is no way to other roles, I suggested a " public storage box " can storage equipment; can also make the different roles of the equipment exchange, many games are to do so.

I hope the game production staff or administrators see attention or reply to!

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-5 14:13:32 |Show all posts
My advice was ignored?

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-5 14:50:02 |Show all posts
If you read the other threads carefully, you'll see that the admins said that there will be a shared storage box. Maybe it's because english is not my native language but I only understood half of what you said there.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-5 15:13:23 |Show all posts
mido_raizen11 replied at 2013-3-5 14:50
If you read the other threads carefully, you'll see that the admins said that there will be a shared ...

I barely understand what he/she is trying to say too, is it us or is it him/her?

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-5 19:05:58 |Show all posts
qyming replied at 2013-3-5 14:13
My advice was ignored?

We try to read everything on the forums and we appreciate all suggestions, comments and feedback. We can't reply to everything though or we'd never get any work done on the game

We would like to add buff timers and duration information at some point in the future.

I confirmed in another thread that we will be adding storage that is shared between your characters.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-5 22:07:37 |Show all posts
Thank administrator reply to!

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-5 23:45:56 |Show all posts
i guess this is translated by google,and based on some of those words and your ID,i think you are chinese,you'd better post your suggestions in both chinese and the translated "english" it'll help sharing your idea with more people

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-6 00:33:38 |Show all posts
i guess this is translated by google,and based on some of those words and your ID,i think you are chinese,you'd better post your suggestions in both chinese and the translated "english" it'll help sharing your idea with more people
Totally agree with that.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-11-18 06:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016278 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top