Poll is finished

68.60% (59)
31.40% (27)
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic Report

Level 7

I am the corruptor of hearts.

Post time 2013-3-1 23:51:44 |Show all posts
If it was available to trade in-game, it would take a lot out of the "level up and grind your butt off" aspect, and it would just be another "herpderp I have a powerful item a friend gave me so I'll walk right through all these levels" kind of game.

I do, however, think it should be allowed to trade between your own characters on your own account at a fee. The fee could be per level of the item, rarity, etc.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-2 02:35:21 |Show all posts
While I think it would be kind of cool to have an auction house a la Diablo 3 and Spiral Knights, I voted no.

I'd only go crazy if the loot someone else has would be at all obtainable by me. Getting my own loot gives me some vestment of responsibility.

But I'm fine with having a stash for items between characters. That's fine.

Use magic Report

Level 7

forgotten

Post time 2013-3-2 03:03:53 |Show all posts
Why not?
more stores - more chance to getting normal equp-item. Trading woth another character I think not bad idea. But... game today haven't chat and haven't multiplayer in fact).
I think thinking about tradind today is realy early.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-2 03:55:23 |Show all posts
I voted yes because it would be good to help friends if you play with friends ofc, as in this game armour are not very important as food does, so why not? with full set of purple items you kill monster slower than with food... FOOD FTW.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-2 04:40:55 |Show all posts
Can't go with it.
Getting the blue was very big driver in motivating me.....

Between chars - yes without penalty.  

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-2 04:46:35 |Show all posts
no, because that would put spicyhorse out of business

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-2 10:25:26 |Show all posts
i voted yes,but in fact i'm really ok with both,what i want is an item depot among chars,at this rate of loot drops,getting good items is not quite a problem,but selling them to vendor gato is quite a waste...damn gato!

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-2 11:22:08 |Show all posts
DTBIncarnate replied at 2013-3-1 23:51
If it was available to trade in-game, it would take a lot out of the "level up and grind your butt o ...

That kind of remind me of world of warcraft, where I would mail an item to another one of my character for 30 copper coins. I would think the in-game trading would be a good feature to have. I would think that the player auction would be good to get items and to get materials that players need for crafting when it come out.

Use magic Report

Level 7

I am the corruptor of hearts.

Post time 2013-3-2 11:39:30 |Show all posts
The problem is, you can buy them very cheap or even free from friends, and it eliminates the need to go get gear yourself, which takes the fun out of the game, which causes you to lose interest.

It's a vicious circle, but trading would cause a lot of problems.

HOWEVER, it would be nice to have, say, shared drops in battles. You and your partner kill mobs and/or a boss and you both see the same loot and perhaps roll for it, or decide among yourselves who gets it.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-12-12 14:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.021243 second(s), 13 queries .

To Top