SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 749|Reply: 3

Quick question about the kickstarter items [Copy link]

Post time 2013-3-16 01:53:13 |Show all posts
So I'm a new player and I'm considering paying for a tier for the listed items within that tier.  The actual physical items will take some time to deliver to my specified address; however, my question is whether the game items such as the spirit helper or whatever will be transferred automatically?  How does that work?

-Boiler

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-16 03:33:51 |Show all posts
You will get a code that you can insert in "gift code" tab of option menu. You will get a different code for each item via backerkit site. Be aware that kickstarter pets and items are still in development and won't be released before 22th of April, and that date is not guaranteed, but desired one. The original kickstarter page states that "May 2013" is an estimated delivery time, so the item codes should be delivered to you by the end of the May.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-16 14:56:29 |Show all posts
Does this also include the karma?  For example, the $10 tier gives you $20 karma.  Will that code for the karma also come after April 22nd?

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-3-16 17:53:54 |Show all posts
No, karma code is available (almost) immediately. By almost, I mean, that the real kickstarter campaign that had automatic creation of backerkit accounts is closed now, and new pay-pal based donators needs to be added manually to the system. So it will take up to a few days untill your payment will get noted, your account created, the karma code generated and added to your account. You still may have luck and get that within 24 hours though.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-6-20 13:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.014220 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top