SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 713|Reply: 4

Suggestion: Way from start to highest level [Copy link]

Post time 2013-5-18 20:09:47 |Show all posts
The new, larger map gave me some orientation problems. So I had the idea of a way that leads from the town to the first level, then to the second, third, ... would help a lot. It would be easier to find the highest level or some in the middle if you can not beat the last.

Another idea is to show the suggested character level for each level on the map overview.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-5-19 14:53:35 |Show all posts
There's acually a suggested level for every mission depending on the difficulty

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-5-19 19:32:24 |Show all posts
But you have to click on every mission to see that suggested level if you do not remember the mission order.

My idea is to show that information on the overview map. As a way from start town to highest mission or as the suggested level.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-5-20 00:43:23 |Show all posts
If you look at the background of the map, there are sections of the map that are different colours; each colour corresponds to a different area. The Shigomori River (lowest-level) area levels are in the green patch in the center; Jawbone Ravine levels are in the brownish patch on the right side, etc. etc.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-5-20 12:09:30 |Show all posts
The new map does take a little getting used to and remembering what the icons are in which area.  But this is just the first implementation of the map.  Lots of room for future improvement.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-11-17 11:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.014087 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top