SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1087|Reply: 5

Oops?! [Copy link]

Post time 2013-6-3 12:49:23 |Show all posts
So it is possible to loose the Ally I summoned? I'm assuming that they are basically just like regular players. We got ourselves surrounded so I called for a Meteor Rain 1. After that my Ally was gone. I was playing the first map at the overrun level.

I'm assuming that this probably wasn't a good ideal, but since I'm testing the Linux launcher I thought I'd double check.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-3 16:51:01 |Show all posts
If your ally die during the mission, you can't ressumon him until you come back to village. If ally was killed by enemies that surronded you, then everything is fine. However, AFAIK you shouldn't be able to damage with your own skills, so if the Meteor Rain is the thing that killed him, you probably should write a report to support system: http://support.spicyhorse.com/anonymous_requests/new

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-4 07:32:01 |Show all posts
I'll have to see if I can duplicate this the next time I play just to make sure. It shouldn't be too hard to duplicate. I lost track of the ally when the shower started, so I can't say for sure at this point.  

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-7-4 06:31:56 |Show all posts
As far as I can tell I haven't been able to knock off my Ally best as I can tell. I guess the timing on the original death was kinda suspicious to me for some reason.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-7-6 15:58:30 |Show all posts
Maybe they fixed it ?

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-7-8 11:43:57 |Show all posts
Maybe they did. I wasn't sure if it was really a bug though. No one else had ran into the issue that I'm aware of.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-8-8 05:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016536 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top