SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 813|Reply: 3

Akaneiro ghosting bug [Copy link]

Post time 2013-6-14 08:24:39 |Show all posts
Edited by Nightquaker at 2013-6-14 08:26

Hello there! I have a really annoying, gamebreaking bug in Akaneiro: Demon Hunters. On the login screen, all elements of graphical interface suffer from ghosting, so does a mouse cursor. After logging in and creating a character, game freezes after pressing a "Ready" button! Ghosting occurs only to 2D graphical elements.
There is a screenshot of a problem (right after the game freezes) and a DxDiag report that can be found here http://pastebin.com/RvD4haZZ That problem only occurs in the standalone Windows client (the installer version).

Thank you in advance.

P.S. Sorry for me posting it in the wrong forum. Please, move the thread if you can or delete it and I will create one in the appropriate bug report forum.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-14 10:13:38 |Show all posts
It happened on my other computer too on the downloadable version. The .zip download and the browser game went fine, though. Besides ghosting, the interesting thing was that the last page of firefox (even if I already closed the internet browser) did display too on the screen, when I opened the game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-14 20:31:01 |Show all posts
Akurah Shi replied at 2013-6-14 10:13
It happened on my other computer too on the downloadable version. The .zip download and the browser  ...

Thank you for your response. I will try the .zip version and will post if there will be any problems with it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-14 22:42:31 |Show all posts
Hope it goes well

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-9-19 14:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.014167 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top