SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1978|Reply: 10

Cannot complete overrun [Copy link]

Post time 2013-6-15 08:49:45 |Show all posts
I'm a level 24 and I cannot complete many of the later levels on the hardest and second hardest difficulty. I am wondering what I should do as I am lost for ideas. Any help would be appreciated.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-15 10:19:20 |Show all posts
Wait for crafting system/new area ;)

Other than that, Obsidian stuff + eating/drinking all available consumables should do the trick for hard mode and overrun up to Area 5. Really wondering whether someone has managed to complete everything on overrun now that enemies use elemental attacks...

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-15 10:56:15 |Show all posts
ahh, so other people are struggling aswell

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-15 12:14:24 |Show all posts
Before elemental attacks it was almost possible with consumables, but now it is nearly impossible... it is not just you bro.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-18 10:55:31 |Show all posts
Actually a cunning with medium armor + trap (and roar/heal when necessary) can probably do it easy enough. Its made so you can outpace melee and easily dodge range, and firebomb doesn't pause you so it should work out fine. I'm not saying it'll be easy, but it should be possible enough.

That's pretty much the easy way out though. >>;

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-18 14:27:33 |Show all posts
Elemental resistance and crafting is coming in the next patch.
This should help even the odds a little in your favour   

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-21 21:31:13 |Show all posts
I've been using lvl 3 meteor, lvl heal, and level 3 hungry cleave to help me do hard and overrun for the most part. It's a bit long, but the meteor slow really helps with crowd control and running circles around enemies, while heal is always useful and and hungry cleave is a great when enemies get clumped up because of the meteor slow and a single swipe can heal a lot of HP at a time if you can get the skill off and maintain your distance without getting hit in return (the AoE is a bit larger than you think).

On my second skill set, I have the prowess boosting skill which helps with burst damage. Going full medium armor with additional mana regen and obsidian and or anything other prowess or dual stat with prowess. Additional stat on equipment usually like enhanced health also helps take an addtional hit.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-23 13:22:21 |Show all posts
I can barley do some of the easier modes lol

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-24 11:03:51 |Show all posts
Getting there

Attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Level 7

forgotten

Post time 2013-6-25 05:56:49 |Show all posts
vrdn22 replied at 2013-6-24 06:03
Getting there

about 1-2 hours with poison traps?)
hmm, or fire traps (poison create horrible lags)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-8-8 06:00 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.018303 second(s), 11 queries .

To Top