SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 700|Reply: 3

Disconnected in middle of level. What to do? [Copy link]

Post time 2013-7-5 10:27:09 |Show all posts
Hello! I'm Zweihander, level 28 ingame as right now.

I was on hard level mission, 7-3 (Melon Field, 1st misson) And I was doing good 2/3 way, finish off 2nd mini-boss (insane number of monsters! That was fun) then I got disconnected right before going in final boss area. I haven't get popup saying I got disconnect and I was just left there, no new monsters, etc.

I know that happened. And you will not only unable to complete the mission, you also lose all that exp, karma, and materials... (oh I just lost 12K of exp.*whine*)

I just have to do that mission again... I'm fine with that (I'm trying to be fine with that! I'm trying! Ooh-eee. Ooh-ee.)

There! Better now.

I'm not writing this so I can complaining to testers/dev team. What I like to hear from someone: How I can prevent disconnecting from game in future? (without go for better wifi service, please. I'm just baker.) OR what I can do when that happened? Is there something I can do to able to back to same place, without lose experiences? I have alright wifi, and am Mac user.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-7-6 02:38:07 |Show all posts
Yeah i know this !! Its sooooooooooooo annoying to work HARD for nothing

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-7-6 06:40:47 |Show all posts
I know. (nodding)

But any ideas what to do when that happened? ANY way to save your process?

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-7-7 05:26:41 |Show all posts
Update: I just found out (by hard way) that level 28's a current level cap.

I assumed Leve 30's cap since one of AI player's level 30. Eh, is it bit unfair?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-26 06:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016000 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top