SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 577|Reply: 1

No warnings durning network issues [Copy link]

Post time 2013-7-26 07:15:58 |Show all posts
I was playing last night and in the middle of finishing off the boss for the level I was playing I ran into network connectivity issues. I didn't get a warning from the game that there was network troubles. The only way I knew something was wrong was when I was attempting to use a meteor shower and there were no meteors or any response to any attacks for that matter. I would have though that I would have gotten a dialog box saying there was issues with the connection, but this time I did not. This may be something that may need to be looked at, but I wanted to post something here and see if others have seen a similar issue.

Now I've been connected to the server when they've upgraded server and had to break the connection for what I assume is a restart. I'll get an error message then, but for some reason there was no warning like I mentioned.  Is anyone else seeing this with the Linux client specifically?

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-7-26 13:25:11 |Show all posts
If the connection completely fails, you will see the "disconnected" message (eventually).
But you're right, we don't have anything for lag currently, apart from the PING-o-meter turning red.
Perhaps we could have that made more apparent.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-8-22 08:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.014167 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top