SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1045|Reply: 3

How do i update the client? [Copy link]

Post time 2013-9-30 06:40:44 |Show all posts
i got this on the indie royal last week and was trying to install it for my niece. HOwever when i go to play it it tells me that the client and server dont match to update theclient. Well.... how do i do that? The file i d.loaded is just called win0910 and when i extract it it just extracts the whole game there is no real install. I see no update option, just an Akaneiro launcher file. How the heck do i update tihs?

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-10-2 03:26:55 |Show all posts
There are two downloads.  One is the 'launcher' and one is the actual .zip with all the data files.  You want the launcher.  You download and run the launcher.  It sets up everything automatically (with shortcuts).
If you're on Linux you have to derp around with settings to get it working.  I wasn't able to install libtorrent since that is apparently not something Linux Mint supports.  *sigh*
I'd love a non-launcher version for Linux but meh.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-10-5 01:28:36 |Show all posts
oh, i dont even see anywhere to d.load just the zip that i had before. That was kinda nice because it didn't even really install anything I guess they dont make that version available anymore? I have to get it as the launcher only, right?

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-10-8 13:40:56 |Show all posts
And once you've installed (either the full download or the 'torrent' style one) it will auto update whenever we patch   

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2021-2-26 20:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.015046 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top