Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 803|Reply: 2

Mission bug. Can't complete [Copy link]

Post time 2013-11-8 23:16:37 |Show all posts
Mission: hedge trimming
Difficulty: hard

Before I saw this locked zone with the indicator of the mission progress  that indicated one Nest not destroyed. I searched all over the map looking for it .

When I approached the locked area again my partner went through the portal and destroyed alone by the boss.
At that point, the portal has disappeared leaving me pass, but reappearing behind me. I had to return to the village to exit.

Attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-11-9 10:18:44 |Show all posts
I think that happened because the barrier is based on the boss status (alive/dead), and the 'stage completed/teleportback' is based on mission criteria being completed. So you kinda got stuck inbetween

They can fix it by not letting companions go through barriers, but it might cause other problems though :S

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-12-14 02:13:36 |Show all posts
Yea, the barriers can be a problem sometimes. I had something like this happen to me.

On a related note. You used to be able to take out the tree with a meteor shower outside of the barrier.  It takes a while though.

Hmm. I'll have to see if it is still possible.  I put in a support ticket on it many months ago.   

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-11-20 04:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.016396 second(s), 11 queries .

To Top