SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 948|Reply: 3

In-Game Reward [Copy link]

Post time 2013-11-24 09:32:02 |Show all posts
I just claimed a promotional key from a magazine i bought which game me access to the Indie Royale Golden Julbilee Bundle. There is an extra bit of text which states "In-game unlock" and a redeem link. When i click on the redeem button after getting my in-game code it sates "Enter this when playing the game.". I would like to know what items i would get when i use it and if it's a one time thing. I ask cause right now i'm trying different characters and would hate to lose the item if i delete the previous character and start a new one. Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Gaigaozan

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-11-24 22:29:05 |Show all posts
I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter which character you use the code on, because it rewards you with $5 worth of Karma Crystals(which are account wide).
In future, post to General Discussion if you have any other issues. Lots of people are waiting/refreshing this Announcment section for news from the devs

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-11-25 02:24:24 |Show all posts
TinSoldier replied at 2013-11-24 22:29
I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter which character you use the code on, because it rewards you with $ ...

Ok, thanks for the info. Sorry about that I'm new to the forums

Sincerely,

Gaigaozan

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-11-27 16:56:32 |Show all posts
what is the code? are the code save?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2019-7-16 09:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.015464 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top