SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 5286|Reply: 11

[Guide] The Art of Bighead Bash [Copy link]

Post time 2012-9-24 08:26:13 |Show all posts
Edited by B10H4Z4RD at 2013-5-26 11:58

WARNING!!! GUIDE NO LONGER REVELANT!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! WANT TO KNOW HOW TO WIN? BUY MINIGUN AND AK AND SPRAY THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF YOUR OPPONENTS!!! GUIDE IS NO LONGER BEING MAINTAINED :p

art of ninja

rolling off a platform will give you a speed boost (especially useful in 200hp reduced speed setting games)
, but you can only jump once after that

pros play with sound off (but you can hear a sound if your bullet hits someone, different one if you get a critical)

you can drop through a platform while rolling and keep the roll speed
(and needless to say, you can only jump once, but you can jump back to the platform you were on and roll again and jump again - kinda pointless tbh)

basic strategy with automatic/manual weapon - start off with autos, close distance, hit with manual, go back to autos - dogfighting, basically

basic strategy with two manuals - right click, left click, right click, left click...

basic strategy with two automatics
- left click, ammo out, left click, ammo out, left click

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-9-24 10:45:44 |Show all posts
Edited by B10H4Z4RD at 2013-1-7 18:02

Protip: stop asking around for protips

usage and counter guide here (sorry for spelling/grammar errors)
SMG/PEPPER GRINDER
automatic, aim for criticals or spray and pray
SHOTGUN/
SHOTGUN 2000
short range, high damage in cone, cannot critical, if enemies are located beside each other and are not jumping, you can jump on top of them and shotgun blasts will hit them all
ROCKET LAUNCHER
explosive, cannot critical, goes through walls, AoE, explodes
SNIPER RIFLE/M1 SNIPER
high damage, slowish firing rate, semi automatic, good for picking off enemies one by one, aim for criticals,
FLAMETHROWER
each "shot" lasts for a good second  or so, goes through walls and players, when using the flamethrower, try to get close to your target and alternate weapons when firing, the flame will last even if you have switched to your other weapon, you can deal maximum damage if you switch back and forth, especially with two auto weapons
CHAINSAW/POWER DRILL/PEPPERMINT CHAINSAW
melee weapon, kills quite quickly, if the enemy rolls you are screwed
STICKY TRON/ICE STICKY BOMB
sticks to enemies, walls and floors, keep that in mind, also, can be rolled off, ice slows
FLOATRON
huge aoe, bounces, can get enemies behind walls
RAY GUN/GAMMA GUN
good range, manual, make sure to reload in between fights
TORCH LASER
sux
SPYDER I/II/III
no recoil, automatic, fires very fast, like a laser pointer,1 has 1 ray, 2,2 and 3 splits in 3
TEA CANNON/ROOSTER CANNON
awkward firing angle, explodes - a good zoning wep, where the enemy can take two roots and you fire a projectile down one route and you go the other route with your smg or something. if the enemy goes the tea cannon route, they get hit and die, if they go your route they still die

BOLT GUN
shoots little blue dots, they explode with a small aoe, projectile speed decreases as it travels
LAVA GUN/WINTER CHILL GUN
AoE and DoT/Slow, good range too, and goes through walls

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-11-3 09:52:14 |Show all posts
Edited by B10H4Z4RDX at 2013-1-8 05:55

weapon combos in current meta - cheap and effective ways of winning games
SMG shotgun combo - great training combo, i still use this one often
Dual sniper combo - you can 2 shot someone with 200 hp
sniper smg - lots of pros use this one, it gets quick kills
sticky tron SMG - good for trolling, smg gives some coverage
Dual sticky tron - good for trolling

practice combos - good combos for practice (hence the name)
ray gun/rockets - trains your basic aim and memory work/prediction

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-1-8 06:12:19 |Show all posts
Common routes in different maps
jungle
bash pack - go directly for the bash pack/the ammo box right below you and then bash pack
backdoor - go through the portal for quick kills
camp - top platform beside the middle section behind the bridge, wait until someone takes the bash and uses it, snipe for easy first blood 1hko critical and long shot
toy store
top - ammo/camp/backdoor if a fight breaks out in the middle section
mid - camp/spray/bash pack/charge (risky)
bot - camp the bash pack/bash pack and surprise backdoor if enemies are camping in front of their spawn beside small hp packs, or aggressive play by going up the center jump pad and rushing the enemy team (vulnerable to campers)

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-1-25 19:33:17 |Show all posts
Thanks for the guide
But what is the differences btwn manual / automatic and semi-automatic ?

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-1-26 04:53:32 |Show all posts
Edited by B10H4Z4RD at 2013-1-25 18:09
itsMo replied at 2013-1-25 07:33
Thanks for the guide
But what is the differences btwn manual / automatic and semi-automatic ?

manual is one shot(currently not in the game) semi is like sniper, where one click=one shot, automatic, you can hold down and it keeps firing. i call semi weps manual, fyi

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-3 11:50:40 |Show all posts
B10H4Z4RDX replied at 2012-11-3 09:52
weapon combos in current meta - cheap and effective ways of winning games
SMG shotgun combo - great  ...

now there is more combos~
Tea and molotov, both have 6 of ammo so they reload at same time if u fast click. i have done 20+ kills easy n without die so much(between 2-4 max 6)
Shotgun and sniper- 1 sniper(even if no crit) + 1 shoot of shotgun(will do 12dmg from a bit long distance, and u can 1 shoot kill from close) also shotgun is one of fastest weapon.
Double shotgun- maybe useless in tdm, but very good for defend flags and do sneaky attacks.
sniper floatron. Ok no one use it, but i have tried it and is very useful in maps that have so much walls like toy store. floatron if u know use it u can fast kill without get touched
Smg- tea. With this what i do is kill from long with tea and when got bash go n kill all with smg
Tea-Sticky(ice one if is possible). Kill from long with tea and put sticky in floor of preference. Dont get in close fight until u know use both weapons correctly

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-2-4 02:44:48 |Show all posts
Taraku replied at 2013-2-2 23:50
now there is more combos~
Tea and molotov, both have 6 of ammo so they reload at same time if u fa ...

double shotgun at its current price is kind of expensive, ~80 tokens i think? it was one of the best combos, because 2 shots could get like 5 or 6 kills, but no one uses it anymore

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-6-25 07:50:46 |Show all posts
Sniper Sniper combo was made by me LOL, it still work's when you use it these days but i prefer to use M1 + Shotgun because it kills faster and more chance to kill with the shotgun shot(everyone uses that these days) but the sniper sniper is still usefull

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-7-7 15:43:23 |Show all posts
Froggieman replied at 2013-6-24 19:50
Sniper Sniper combo was made by me LOL, it still work's when you use it these days but i prefer to u ...

ur funny, pyroman and i used that combo 3 mins after it came out

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2022-1-29 08:55 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.017305 second(s), 10 queries .

To Top