Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 10597|Reply: 151

Something about Isla Mare Strategies [Copy link]

Post time 2014-10-4 22:26:10 |Show all posts
Edited by Nepha at 2014-10-4 22:38

1. have a Card in your Team setup with Silence in his first skill slot

2. try to as much synergies in you team as possible for higher damage  (for example Ignite + Incinerate + Fire Attunement if you go with a Firecard Team)
2.1 if you don't go with a 1 element only team then try to get skills like Assault/Assail/Slay/Dark Empowerment
2.2 skill you should avoid: Doppelgaenger (most fights are over before this one takes in action), damage reduction skills  (lowers your damage through blocking skill slots for more useful skills), any Health regen skill (Blocking skill slots like damage reduction skills)
2.3 Ultra Rare R4 L20 cards mostly are stronger then Super Rare L25 cards!

3. Do not use a Healer, you will need the extra Burst damage of a 4th DPS Card

4. a good card setup is always 3 ranged dps + 1 tank or 2 ranged dps +1 melee dps with utility + 1 tank
4.1 all non utility abilities on your cards should be AoE damage (like the most ranged abilities)

5. keep stockpiling Mare Stones until you can make at least 2 Nightmare evolves  (use nightmare evole in first place on cards that you can use in single element teamups and in multi element teamups)
5.1 if you don't have access to R4 L25 Ultra Rare Cards then evolve cards with a good NM Skill  (King Purson got Enrage, Queen Succubus got Enrage, Ose Infinite Squall got Untamed Aggression)

6. try to fill all equipment slots on your R5 cards with at least R3 equipment

7. spent your Virago only for Ultra Rare Event Cards!!!

8. now have fun!

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-4 22:43:52 |Show all posts
Doesn't matter what strategy i use, when I come up against a lv30 Ultra Rare Card as an enemy (I don't have any lv30 card myself), i usually end up dying no matter what combination i use....
I HATE lv30 Lumia... She is so fast and powerful....

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-5 05:31:05 |Show all posts
Same.  Or when you're like me with only 1 team of level 25's and the first stage of the first island has level 30's or a team of 4 UR level 25's...  it doesn't go well.  If i'm lucky, I can sometimes clear the first stage of the first island, but won't have the resources to have any chance at the 2nd stage of the first island.
Now my level 20 alt... it's farming marestones like crazy.  *sigh*

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-5 08:48:42 |Show all posts
One strategy i found that works pretty well is that if you see your enemy has lots of melee.. put out two healers.. that tend to be enough to keep your team alive as long as your enemy doesn't have many AOE skills

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-5 10:47:58 |Show all posts
no healer? i've never tried anything without healer haha, let see how well that will work. thanks for the tips

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-5 17:02:10 |Show all posts
if you can kill everything within the duration of Silence, then you can easyly get to the last tier on IM.... very important is to have good weapon equipment to boost damage even more...

a good way to get better equipment is by buying equip shards from Arena Shop  (shop slot 7), if you can't get to the top 200 every day in arena you barely can't get a L25 shop rare.... so better to invest in shards  

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-5 21:16:10 |Show all posts
Interesting tips Nepha!

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-5 21:37:19 |Show all posts
i do well with this... 12-clear always  even with only plenty of 20ish UR R4

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-7 01:17:03 |Show all posts
Nightmare is easier for newbies. Today i faced three ultra rare purple liquid cards in 2-2. All bufed. I only have one purple. It was impossible.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-10-7 02:50:20 |Show all posts
rwelsh78 replied at 2014-10-5 05:31
Same.  Or when you're like me with only 1 team of level 25's and the first stage of the first island ...

Since your level 20 is farming easy, does this imply that your opponents are easier the lower your level is? I faught my first time in IM today and got to the 4th level with opponents a bit too tough for me.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-7-7 18:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.022442 second(s), 19 queries .

To Top