SpicyWorld Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 6644|Reply: 75

How to conquer IM [Copy link]

Post time 2014-11-24 04:24:27 |Show all posts
How to conquer IM

This guide will show you how to own IM allowing you to farm points and stones for UR cards and NE carding. This would allow you to clear IM daily.

Mainly for new players just starting

1. Stick with low level cards and base everything around your FA with the fear skill (max that skill out). Level 15/20 for your FA keep the rest of your deck low.
2. Dont bother wasting money/gold on ranking for events to get cards or equipment. As soon as you build that card or add equipment IM gets harder meaning farming it gets harder.

This should save you alot of $$$ so basically farm the shit out of IM until you have enough stones and points to buy UR/Event cards and can also NE them.

I cannot get past first level on IM since getting an event card... first fight rewards me with a NE card who destroys the entire team within about 10 secounds. Before having this event card I could get to 2nd map of IM... I was under the impression that spending money on cards/equipment would allow me to progress in IM and get past the 2nd map (would get half through it) but I was SO wrong that having spent money on ranking in a event my progress on IM has gone backwards and I am now in a position where I cannot complete a single fight.

Guess I will be collecting 1 daily free stone for the next year or two to NE my first card as I now refuse to rank for cards as they wont really let me progress.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-11-24 05:13:16 |Show all posts
The best strategy is do 2 or 3 Nightmare Evolves when you do the 1st one.
This has brought most people the best results.
People that did their best card 1st found them selves in the exact position as you.

So, wait and collect Mare stones and do 2 or 3 cards at once at 1st.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-11-24 05:18:49 |Show all posts
I don't think he NE any of his card.. he said once he got an event card? (assuming lv25?)
He is getting NE card enemy in IM that he cannot compete with...
Not sure if he is using the Fear strategy correctly. He should take a look at the other threads.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-11-24 06:32:12 |Show all posts
Laserman replied at 2014-11-24 05:13
The best strategy is do 2 or 3 Nightmare Evolves when you do the 1st one.
This has brought most peop ...

Yeah definitely struggling with just 1 NE.....working it out with 3NE......sorted by 4 NE.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-11-24 06:50:43 |Show all posts
Have 3 NM cards now and enough mare stone to do 2 or 3 more, i will NM all signs so i need fire and wind next and then i am covered for all island events.. I will then wait till some cards appear in IM or pvp shop, i don't want to spend big amounts of money on island events so will use them for gear, same with RB.. I will collect missing cards in shops.. So i can then easely farm IM with no real presure of getting threw island 3, although it would be nice..so slow progress ahead..

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-11-24 09:22:03 |Show all posts
I have two accounts with only my FA that is NE. And I clear IM on both all but once in the past two weeks. And those times it was just me getting distracte and not getting my FA into position at the beginning.

Both my FA only have around 10k DPS (keeping low on purpose). I think this is why. If you massively beef up one of your NE, you will probably start seeing more teams with 2 NE, which you might not be able to handle.

Say I had a team of 4 NE with no equips or DB and just max skills. I think you would clear IM daily and probably not even see many teams over 3 NE.

It's all about the equips and DB that seem to bump you up in IM.

Jatt, the difficulty ramping up for you has very little to nothing to do with you getting the event card.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-11-24 09:29:38 |Show all posts
Phate999 replied at 2014-11-24 09:22
I have two accounts with only my FA that is NE. And I clear IM on both all but once in the past two  ...

I think there is still a cap though... my team 4 (Ne) max DB and mostly gold lv 15-17 equipment...is clearing IM now regularly...so if you get the tactics right powering up can work out!

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-11-24 09:31:31 |Show all posts
Webby replied at 2014-11-24 09:29
I think there is still a cap though... my team 4 (Ne) max DB and mostly gold lv 15-17 equipment... ...

Agreed. Once you have a good team of 4 NE,max you DB and Weapons like no tomorrow and you should still be fine because then you will be as strong as everything you face

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-11-24 15:13:22 |Show all posts
Chain fear on manual

13 second stun with 2 fear!

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-11-24 20:35:17 |Show all posts
Chain fear on manual

When you do this, have you ever got hit by the other team's FEAR in between yours?
Because their skills are auto... their FEAR can fire off before your 2nd Fear if you are not precise.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|SpicyWorld

2020-7-7 18:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.020070 second(s), 12 queries .

To Top